~2 Minute Toffee Pretzel Bites!

Have you ever been hit over the head with an instant craving for something sweet?  Are you short on time, and always in a rush?  Well, I feel ya!  Here’s a quick little treat that will take you from blah to ahhh in less than 2 minutes!  ;)

Not only will you be enjoying some super satisfying crunch, but you’ll also be in sweet & salty heaven..all in under 5 minutes!  Perfect for a Manic Monday or any day that isn’t a relaxing Sunday on the couch..even then, these would be perfect! :)

Make a huge batch in minutes, and have them on hand for guests, gifts, snackin’ & smile sharing!

Just do this, for approx. 25-30 mood enhancing bites:

Approx. 25-30 Rold Gold Mini Pretzels

2 Cups of Heath Toffee Bits

1 Semi Sweet Milk Chocolate Melting Square (Almond Bark)

1 White Chocolate Melting Square (Almond Bark)

In a small bowl, melt one White Chocolate Melting Square in the Microwave for 20-ish seconds..mix it up until smooth.

In another small bowl, melt one Milk Chocolate Melting Square in the Microwave for 20-ish seconds..mix it up until smooth.

Dip one side of  the mini Pretzel  into the Chocolate, and dab each one into the Toffee Bits! *You can actually use any candy, nuts or bits that you like*

Let them dry on wax paper for about a minute!

~That’s it!  Pop one in your mouth.. & be happy again!  ~Enjoy!  :)

1. Dangerously simple!

• That’s for sure! :)

2. Keep these away from me, I could eat a bucket of them!! haha Thank you for sharing, I am going to have to give these a try. :)

• Just have a trusted friend close by when you make them, to make sure you don’t eat them all..oh, and a diet coke! LOL! :)

3. Brilliantly simple! I have a feeling I will be making a lot of these this holiday season!

4. Just made these, so simple, and good …. and I have a small gift for people at work ! They taste awesome !

Enjoy!

5. Do you mix the 2 differents chocolates together or dip in each separate?

• Separate chocolates! :)

6. These were amazing! I gave them to my coworkers for Christmas. Not a one left.

1. Pretzel Toffee Candy | Jen's Favorite Cookies | Recipes & Photos - […] Bean Pretzel Bark from Home is Where the Cookies Are Easy Toffee Pretzels from The Tamara Blog 2-Minute Toffee …