This one is a simple no-brainer…right?! I mean, we’re ALWAYS looking for new and exciting things to do with Chicken, AND.. you just can’t ever go wrong with Ramen..right?? That’s right..NEVER!
Sooo..it was only a matter of time until these two met, fell in love and graced all of us with their delicious union! Here, I present to you their babies..haha! Yep…Ramen Chicken Nuggets are super crunchy, toasty, ramen-seasoned, little Chicken Nuggets that will make everyone smile!!
~In a matter of minutes you’ll become kitchen hero! Do it..go on! …go!
What you’ll need for enough Ramen Chicken Nuggets to feed 4-6 hungry people:
1.5 lbs. Chicken Tenders cut into approx. 1″ chunks..
2 square packs of Chicken flavored Ramen Soup
1 cup Flour with a dash of Pepper..optional
A drizzle of Oil..Olive or Canola
In a food processor, or with muscles…crush up the Ramen Noodles…DO NOT ADD THE SEASONING PACKET YET!
Add the Flour and a dash of Pepper into a bowl…
The Eggs and a splash of water into a bowl…
And the crushed Ramen into a bowl as well.
1. Place the Chicken Chunks into the flour, coating evenly, but lightly.
2. Then into the Eggs.
3. And then coat them all very well in the Ramen.
4. Place them onto a Sheet Pan and drizzle them with some oil…
5. Sprinkle them very lightly with some of the included Ramen Seasoning Packet, making sure to reserve some for when they’re done…
6. Bake them at 350 for approx. 25-30 minutes, or until the chicken is fully cooked through and the Ramen is slightly golden~
7. Serve them warm, with another sprinkling of the Seasoning if you’d like…
By now you will have a crowd starting to form around you…
Stay calm, and tell them to back off so you can eat your Ramen Chicken Nuggets in peace…haha! ~Enjoy!