Grilled cheese is the most perfect food in the world. And paired with the right beer there is nothing finer! In your hands is a masterwork of creative collaboration between a brewer and a chef, combining an extensive knowledge of beer making, food and good humor to create the most amazing cookbook ever!
In these pages you will find one-of-a-kind grilled cheese sandwich recipes, perfectly paired with craft beers designed to draw out the full flavor of each ingredient. Grilled Cheese & Beer is spiced with wit and a passion for all things grilled cheese and beer, with easy-to-follow instructions that make it perfect for any skill level.
Grilled Cheese & Beer has over 50 expertly paired sandwich recipes including:
● Bacon Me Crazy with Stone Brewery’s Arrogant Bastard
● The Nature Boy Ricotta Flair with Moosehead Lager
● The Big Kahuna with Hell or High Watermelon
● Dia de los Quesos with Modelo Especial
● The Ham of La Challah with Briney Melon Gose
● Johnny Apple Cheese with Angry Orchard
● Muenster Mash with Stella Artois
● Funky Bâtard with Unibroue La Fin du Monde
● Turkey in the Rye with Keegan Ales’ Mother’s Milk
ABOUT THE AUTHORS
Kevin VanBlarcum is a brewer at Keegan Ales in Kingston, NY. After graduating from the University at Albany, he began pursuing a career in the brewing industry. Born and raised in the Catskill Mountains, Kevin currently resides in Pine Hill, New York.
James Edward “Eddie” Davis has honed his skills as a chef from Brooklyn, NY to the Catskills. Eddie fell in love with the culinary arts and began to hone his skills at a local favorite, The Caboose.