A simple “Oatmeal Cream Pie S’mores” tutorial~
You’ll need 2 Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream Pies, 2 regular sized Marshmallows AND one Dove Dark Chocolate Bar (OR your fave Chocolate)!
1. Unwrap TWO Little Debbie “Oatmeal Creme Pies”
2. Place 4 squares of a Chocolate Bar ( I used Dove..DARK) onto the bottom Oatmeal Cream Pie. (If you use a different Chocolate Bar you may need less than 4 squares…you’re just covering the Cream Pies with a layer of Chocolate Bar)
3. Slightly Melt TWO standard sized Marshmallows. ( I just held them over my stove top flame..on a skewer)
4. Place the toasty Marshmallows onto the bottom Oatmeal Creme Pie, on top of the Chocolate squares.
5. Top the hot Marshmallows with about 4 more squares of a Chocolate Bar..( I used Dove..DARK)
6. Add the ‘top’ Oatmeal Creme Pie to the top of the Chocolate.
7. SMUSH IT GENTLY
8. EAT IT~
9. Repeat steps 1-8! 🙂
10. Wipe your face!