“STACY’S Bake Shop Bakery Crisps (4 ways) …and some for you too!”
I had the amazing opportunity to try out a variety of STACY’S Bake Shop Bakery Crisps and I don’t think I’ve ever enjoyed reviewing a product this much! These Bakery Crisps far exceeded my expectations! Starting with their adorable packaging that conjures up images of cobblestone streets and quaint little towns. Next I noticed how the quality packaging didn’t stop when the box was opened. Lifting that lid made visible an adorable little saying and a pretty bag that is almost too pretty to rip open. But rip it open I did, and WOW~ I was hit with a fresh bakery smell and each flavor variety literally burst with flavor. The Vanilla Pound cake crisp was like actual Pound Cake..sliced thin and baked to a sweet crisp. Let’s start with the Herbed Baguette Bakery Crisps:
Just think, fresh baked, perfectly seasoned French Bread in the best, easiest-to-snack-on form ever! Each Crisp is light and flavorful with a crispy crunch that will leave you quite satisfied! I paired them with the classic Caprese trio of Mozzarella, Tomato and Basil. A quick toast in the oven to melt everything together, a drizzle of Balsamic, and boom..we had an instant five star appetizer!
Here’s how you can make “Baked Caprese Crisps”
Start with some STACY’S Herbed Baguette Bakery Crisps, and place them in a single layer onto a baking sheet.
Top them with some fresh Mozzarella and a slice of Tomato. Bake them at 350 for about 12 minutes, just until the cheese starts to melt. Take them out and top them with a piece of Basil and a drizzle of Balsamic Vinegar~ Enjoy! 🙂
Next I dipped into the box of STACY’S Vanilla Pound Cake Bakery Crisps:
I can’t pick a favorite, but if I HAD to, I think this one would be it. Real Pound Cake is taken to the next level with the warm flavor of Vanilla, all baked into a thin, sweet and crispy little gem. I topped mine with some rich cream cheese and a spoonful of cranberry chutney…I think I died with each bite…SO GOOD!
Here’s how you can make “Creamy Cranberry Crisps”
Get some STACY’S Vanilla Pound Cake Bakery Crisps and smear each one with some cream cheese, top them with a spoonful of cranberry chutney, or your favorite cranberry Sauce. ~Enjoy! 🙂
Next you’ll see why I really can’t chose a favorite~ Here we have “STACY’S Banana Nut Bakery Crisps”
If you can imagine a fresh from-the-oven loaf of banana nut bread, toasted with melted butter on top and sliced into manageable crisps…you will almost know the flavor euphoria I experienced with each bite of these crisps!
I paired this variety with some cream cheese topped with smooth caramel and a sprinkling of crunchy toffee bits. Can I just say, I’ll never be the same…lol!
Make some ASAP~~ Words just don’t do these little bites of Heaven justice!
Last but NOT least, tasty STACY’S Pretzel Bread Bakery Crisps”~
I chose to top these with my favorite bagel toppings and I felt like I was sitting in a bagel shop with each bite! The STACY’S Bake Shop Pretzel Bread Bakery Crisps would go so well with some mustard and cheddar too, but I wanted to turn them into something heartier..lol! So Deli Style it was.
I highly suggest each and every variety of these STACY’S Bake Shop Bakery Crisps..you can’t go wrong with any of them! ~Enjoy!
Stacy’s Bake Shop Bakery Crisps Giveaway:
- 1 box STACY’S Bake Shop Herbed Baguette Bakery Crisps
- 1 box STACY’S Bake Shop Pretzel Bread Bakery Crisps
- 1 box STACY’S Bake Shop Banana Nut Bakery Crisps
- 1 box STACY’S Bake Shop Vanilla Pound Cake Bakery Crisps
STACY’S BAKE SHOP BAKERY CRISPS GIVEAWAY
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID OUTSIDE OF THE FIFTY UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- Name of Sweepstakes: STACY’S Bake Shop Bakery Crisps Giveaway
- Sweepstakes Period: Sweepstakes starts at 9:00:00 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) on December 12, 2013, and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CT on December 19, 2013 .
- Who Is Eligible: Open to legal U.S. residents aged 18 and older (19 and older in AL or NE) at time of entry. The following persons are not eligible to participate: Employees, contractors, directors and officers of Oh, Bite It (“Sponsor”) or Frito-Lay North America, Inc., their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies.
- How to Enter:
- Tweet using #StacysBakeShop and share which flavor you’re most excited to try.
- Like the STACY’S brand on the STACY’S Facebook page
- Follow @FritoLay on Twitter
- Follow Frito-Lay on Pinterest
- Share Oh, Bite It’s Facebook post right here>> SHARE THIS!
Limit one (1) entry per person per day.
- Description, Quantities and Approximate Value of Prizes: Three (3) winners will receive one (1) box of STACY’S Bake Shop Herbed Baguette Bakery Crisps, one (1) box STACY’S Bake Shop Pretzel Bread Bakery Crisps, one (1) box STACY’S Bake Shop Banana Nut Bakery Crisps, one (1) box STACY’S Bake Shop Pound Cake Bakery Crisps (ARV: $20)
- Winner Selection/Notification: Winners will be selected randomly by Sponsor from all eligible entries received on or about December 20, 2013. Odds depend on the number of eligible entries received. If a potential winner cannot be reached, an alternate winner will be selected.
- Sponsored By: Amy Erikson/Oh, Bite It/ http://www.ohbiteit.com/. Prizes provided by Frito-Lay North America, Inc.
- Other: By participating in the Sweepstakes, participants release Sponsor and Frito-Lay from any claims based on technical difficulties, participation in sweepstakes and/or acceptance or use of any prize. By entering the sweepstakes, entrant waives any claims arising out of or related to the Sweepstakes.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this promotion shall be directed to Sponsor and not Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you in collaboration with Frito-Lay/Stacy’s brand, and the company is providing prizes for the giveaways. All words and opinions are my own.
Can’t wait to try these. Where can I find them??
I did all the steps above, except liking the Facebook page. Unfortunately, I can not like any more pages on FB – they have a limit that they set well after I had surpassed it. I hope I can still be entered to win this package – it sure sounds delicious!!
I follow Frito Lay on twitter
Like on FB https://www.facebook.com/skylar.smith.58