Welcome to CedarLane Natural Foods
Welcome to CedarLane Natural Foods. My name is Robert Atallah, and I founded CedarLane with little more than my beloved grandmother’s recipes for hummus, tabouli and other Mediterranean-inspired delights.
Now over 30 years later, our dedicated and passionate team has grown while remaining mindful that you, our loyal customer, deserve the most delicious, satisfying and wholesome products we can provide. With this mission top-of-mind, I cannot wait to arrive each day to our headquarters in Carson, California, to develop new recipes for you to enjoy.
I invite you to contact us with your thoughts and feedback—we would love to hear from you about your experience with CedarLane.
For those of you who have been our friends for many years, thank you! For those who are just getting to know us, welcome! And on behalf of the entire CedarLane and Atallah family, I wish you all many years of health and happiness.
Our CedarLane. Your CedarLane!
For more than 30 years, CedarLane Natural Foods has created a wide variety of wholesome, delicious, convenient food made from only the best ingredients. Whether you are sitting down for dinner, running out the door in the morning, or eating lunch at work between meetings—there’s a simple-to-prepare and absolutely enjoyable CedarLane product that’s right for you.
BREAKFAST and more, SO much more!
.. at your door and on your table in no time!
Are any of your products gluten-free? Glad you asked!
A:CedarLane offers a variety of gluten-free products:
– Spinach and Mushroom Egg White Omelette
– Uncured Turkey Bacon, Vegetable and Cheese Egg White Omelette
– Garden Vegetable & Mozzarella Egg White Omelette
– Green Chile, Cheese & Ranchero Sauce Egg White Omelette
– Roasted Chile And Cheese Egg White Frittata
– Spinach And Roasted Tomato Egg White Frittata
– Three Layer Enchilada Pie
– Garden Vegetable Enchiladas
– Roasted Chile Relleno
– Eggplant Parmesan
– Chile & Cheese Tamales
– Spinach & Feta Cheese Tamales
– Sweet Corn Tamales
– Roasted Vegetable Tamales