The Japanese Omelet Pan is perfect for tamagoyaki, a Japanese rolled egg omelet commonly eaten in bento boxes or as nigiri sushi. This diminutive pan is designed for everyday use. Thick, cast aluminum construction cooks the egg
Let’s face it, cooking eggs is always a challenge, they’re sticky, sensitive, and depending on how you like them.. they can be down right impossible. UNTIL NOW! This 5″x7″ JAPANESE OMELET PAN (TAMAGOYAKI) is so versatile and fun.. it made cooking eggs a breeze, and I was able to create some egg-based recipes that would’ve otherwise given me a super hard time. This is my new go-to egg pan!
The innovative Japanese Omelet Pan is perfect for tamagoyaki, a Japanese rolled egg omelet commonly eaten in bento boxes or as nigiri sushi.
- Item #: 6318i
- Dimensions: 13x18cm (5.1″ x 7.1″)
- Weight: 0.7kg (1.5lb)
- Depth: 3cm (1.2″)
- Volume: 0.7l (0.8qt)
- Base Diameter: 10.5cm x 15cm (4.1″ x 5.9″)
- Lid: None
- Oven-safe: Up to 500°F (260°C)
- Cleaning: Dishwasher safe; hand wash recommended
- Recommended Stovetops: Gas, Electric, Radiant Ring, Ceramic, Halogen