Peanut Butter Without the Love Handles
PBfit is peanut butter powder. We make it by pressing gently roasted peanuts to remove most of the fat and calories. Then we grind the peanuts and mix in some coconut palm sugar, and a pinch of salt. The result is a delicious peanut butter powder that has 90% less fat and 1/3 the calories of traditional peanut butter.
Not only is PBfit delicious, but it is also incredibly easy to use. You can mix it into anything from oatmeal to Thai peanut sauce. Or you can just add water and make peanut butter!
Imagine snacking on peanut butter that’s only 50 calories vs. 188 calories and 1.5g fat vs. 16g fat compared with regular peanut butter. That means, guilt-free smoothies, PB & Js, peanut butter dips, oatmeal, cookies, pancakes – you get the idea. It’s your new non-guilty pleasure.
How It’s Made
Gently roast peanuts.
Press out 75% of oil and fat.
Grind to fine powder.
Blend with coconut sugar and a pinch of salt.
- Do PB&J the leaner way — PBfit has 90% less fat and 1/3 of the calories compared to regular peanut butter (when prepared as directed), yet it’s made from real roasted, pressed peanuts.
- Deliciousness defined — For a delicious, low-fat peanut butter spread, combine 2 tbsp. PBfit with 1 ½ tbsp. water. Stir until smooth, and spread anywhere you would put normal peanut butter!
- Protein power— Each serving of PBfit is packed with protein, you can get a boost of protein right before your workout. Try adding it to the protein powder you already use!
- Simple ingredients — PBfit is made with 3 simple ingredients in Classic PBfit and 4 in Chocolate. The best thing is that you can pronounce all of them! Classic: peanuts, coconut palm sugar, and kosher salt. Chocolate: peanuts, sugar, cocoa and kosher salt. Did we mention it’s all natural and gluten-free?
- Blend, bake or shake — Mix into bread, pancakes or waffles to create a great peanut butter flavor. Toss a few spoonful’s into smoothies or shakes for a tasty, low-fat, protein boost.
People go nuts for PBfit and here’s why: they don’t expect it to taste as good as regular peanut butter. So when it does, they get super excited, even a bit obsessed. Imagine snacking on peanut butter that’s only one-third the calories and 90% less fat compared to regular peanut butter (when prepared as directed). That means guilt-free smoothies, PBJs, peanut butter dips, oatmeal, pancakes—you get the idea.
It’s your new non-guilty pleasure. BetterBody Foods PBfit is made by gently roasting peanuts, and then pressing the peanuts to extract the majority of the oil from those peanuts. This process reduces the unnecessary fats that is found in regular peanut butters, but it still leaves a delicious, low-fat peanut butter powder that is chock full of flavor. For a low-fat peanut butter spread, combine 2 Tablespoons of PBfit with 1.5 Tablespoons of water.
It also gives a delicious protein boost to smoothies. You can also try substituting PBfit for flour in your favorite baked goods recipes. PBfit is packaged at BetterBody Foods’ world headquarters in Lindon, Utah.