Following the popularity of Steven Raichlen’s Project Smoke Spice Rubs, you can now enjoy 6 new barbecue sauces: Chipotle Molasses Sauce, Smoky Mustard Sauce, Lemon Brown Sugar Sauce, Cabernet Rosemary Sauce, Cherry Beer Sauce, Spicy Apple Sauce
- Cabernet Rosemary Barbecue Sauce: Inspired by California’s wine country, this cabernet-infused blend contrasts the fruit-forward flavor of red wine with the fragrance of rosemary. Perfect for steak, pork and sliced grilled beef tenderloin.
- Cherry Beer Barbecue Sauce: Paying homage to the craft brewers of Belgium, this beer-based sauce balances the sweet, tart notes of cherry with the pungent tang of hops. Brush on rotisserie or grilled chicken or game and serve with your favorite microbrew.
- Chipotle Molasses Barbecue Sauce: Channel your inner Texan with this smoked chili inflected Texas Hill Country sauce. Slather it on brisket or beef ribs and, of course, all manner of barbecued chicken or pork.
- Lemon Brown Sugar Barbecue Sauce: A sweet, smoky sauce with a bright, lemony finish straight from America’s barbecue heartland. Brush it on your favorite Kansas City-style barbecued chicken or ribs.
- Smoky Mustard Barbecue Sauce: In the best Carolina tradition, this subtly sweet mustard sauce blends honey, onion, and black pepper to turbocharge pulled pork, shoulders and ribs.
- Spicy Apple Barbecue Sauce: A sweet aromatic blend of fruit, spice and smoke flavors that bring fresh orchard flavors to your grill. Serve with pork and chicken, but don’t forget salmon and ribs.