- Absolutely Delicious Energy Bar made with sesame seeds & topped with coco nibs
- Good Source of Fiber and Protein, Only 100 Calories per serving!
- 7 mini TahiniBARs per pack
- Great as a healthy snack or as an elegant dessert
- Certified Kosher, Dairy Free
Absolutely Gluten Free has launched TahiniBar, a grab-and-go sesame-seed snack that clocks in at only 100 calories each. Certified OU Kosher and dairy-free, the bars are made with all-natural roasted sesame seeds, which help boost energy levels and are a good source of vitamins, minerals, protein, fiber, calcium, iron, zinc and potassium. Much lower in calories than other bars, the 100 percent gluten-free treat comes in three varieties: Cocoa Nibs, Pistachio and Vanilla
TahiniBAR is leading the pack in many of today’s gluten-free food trends.
- Certified OU Kosher and dairy-free
- TahiniBARS are made with all-natural roasted sesame seeds
- Helps boost energy levels and are a good source of vitamins
- Much lower in calories than other bars, the 100 percent gluten-free treat comes in three varieties
- Flavors are Cocoa Nibs, Pistachio and Vanilla, and sells in packs of seven bars for $2.49-$2.99 per bar.
Check out the nutritional information:
Vanilla was my personal favorite.
Sesame seeds are truly one of the most ancient foods on earth. In fact, sesame plants are the oldest known plant species to be grown primarily for their seeds (pods) and oils rather than for their leaves, fruit or vegetables. So if you love Tahini as much as I do, please check them out.
Follow them on FB and Twitter @AbsolutelyGF and online at www.absolutelygf.com.