Are you into playing with your food? Epic Vegan does just that, encouraging home cooks to think outside of the box. Author Dustin Harder, host and creator of the original vegan travel culinary series, The Vegan Roadie, is your culinary coordinator for the adventure ahead, sharing recipes that everyone frombeginner cooks to experienced chefs can create at home.
How does it work? Recipes are built from the ground up, so you can stop at just the biscuit, or go beyond to the Deep Dish Brunch Pizza with Garlicky Cheddar Biscuit Crust—the choice is yours! Also included are recreations of fast-food classics, like Norito’s Los Tacos and Cray Cray Bread (you know you can’t resist). Every creation is a flavor sensation guaranteed to wow your friends and your taste buds. The level of indulgence is up to you to decide!
What does an Epic Vegan recipe sound like? Here are just a few examples:
- Festive Cheesy Spinach Bread
- Savory Cheddar Fondu Waffle Bowl
- Monte Cristo Rolls
- Crab Rangoon Pizza
- Double Stacked Cookie Dough Cake
- Bacon Macaroni and Cheese Blue Burger
- Hushpuppy Phish Filet Sandwich
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Latte Shake
- Cheesesteak Baked Potato Bowl
- Fried Chicken n Waffle Benedict Sandwich
- Stuffed Crust Meatball Parm Pizza
- Almost Famous Buffalo Chicken Lasagna
- Churro Cup Sundaes
Epic Vegan offers a choose-your-own-adventure approach for you to become a kitchen warrior in your own home, your own way. Playing with your food has never been more fun, or more epic!