- Anolon Advanced Sauteuse, Saute Pan, 4-Quart, Graphite
- Heavy-duty, hard-anodized construction provides quick and even heat distribution
- Dual riveted handles for extra strength with convenient helper handle
- Premium-quality nonstick makes cleanup effortless and is PFOA-free, durable and metal utensil safe
- Oven safe to 400 degrees Fahrenheit; Shatter-resistant glass lid allows foods to be monitored without losing heat or moisture
- Includes 4-Quart Covered Square Sauté with Helper Handle
Here at Anolon we know that food, cooking, eating and life connect us, and are interconnected.
We know that these connections are personal and collective, extending across histories, social lives, cultures.
And that we renew and refresh them every day through great food and great cooking.
We are therefore committed to making quality gourmet kitchenware.
To designing and providing kitchenware that supports, grows and sustains these connections.
And committed to supporting, growing and sustaining our connection to you.
- The sauté’s heavy-duty, hard-anodized construction provides quick and even heat distribution to help reduce hot spots that can burn foods
- Premium-quality nonstick is long lasting and metal utensil safe with superior food release and effortless cleanup
- The sauté’s Anolon SureGrip handles are designed for a comfortable grip, dual riveted for extra strength, and oven safe to 400 degrees F
- A convenient helper handle makes it easy to move the pan from station to station in the kitchen
- Square pan profile provides 27 percent more cooking surface for better searing and browning when compared to round, like-purpose vessels of the same diameter
Create delicious foods with the help of the professional-quality Anolon Advanced Hard-Anodized Nonstick 4-Quart Covered Sauté.
This sophisticated kitchen piece is designed with heavy-duty hard-anodized construction to provide even heat distribution for exceptional cooking performance, and the square pan profile provides 27% more cooking surface for better searing and browning*. Prepare everything from a quick chicken-and-asparagus soup to an organic vegetable medley in the durable sauté. An exterior nonstick surface is ideal for easy cleanup, and PFOA-free premium-quality nonstick cooking surface is metal utensil safe to deliver superior durability.
The sauté’s revolutionary rubberized stainless steel Anolon SureGrip® handles (including a convenient helper handle!) provide a confident yet soft grasp, are dual riveted for extra strength and oven safe to 400°F. The shatter-resistant domed glass lid allows cooks to monitor food without losing heat or moisture. And this covered sauté provides the perfect beginning for or addition to a complete Anolon Advanced collection.
Rely on the Anolon Advanced Hard-Anodized Nonstick 4-Quart Covered Sauté, with solid and durable performance to help home chefs create memorable dishes every day.
*when compared to round, like-purpose vessels of the same diameter