- Contains 8 3.5oz chef-inspired veggie meals – perfectly sized for baby meals or toddler side dishes/snacks
- Veggie-focused: our Sweet Potato Curry is ~85% veggies with only 4g of sugar
- Always fresh, always organic: perishable meals with no preservatives, and never added salt or sugar
- Enjoy the convenience of delicious prepared veggie meals that taste like you made them fresh today
- USDA Certified-Organic, Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Cold-Pressure Processed
Your baby gets flavorful food in the womb. She gets flavorful food if nursed. Why don’t we have flavorful options for when she starts eating solids? That question led me to start lil’gourmets.
I was a working mom when I began introducing solids to my son, Jayden. I always assumed that I would feed him one of the prepared food options, given the demands of a career and being a new parent. When the time came, I opened my first jar of shelf-stable food, and it just didn’t look, smell, or taste like a vegetable should. I found the prepared baby food options to either be too sweet, too bland, and all over-processed.
So I began something I never thought I would: cooking all his meals, full of a variety of vegetables, grains, and spices. As he got older, I saw the impact that the early introduction of delicious vegetables had on his palate … as a toddler, he ate a lot of veggies and really flavorful food. I was so happy to be able to offer Jayden nutritious, flavorful food that he devoured, but the cooking and cleaning took away from my already limited time with him.
I decided to launch the food I made for him knowing there must be other parents like me, looking for truly nutritious, truly delicious, vegetable focused-meals that taste like they were made fresh that day. Meals that allow parents to take a break from cooking their kids foods, without feeling like they are sacrificing taste or nutrition.
My daughter, Mira, now eats lil’gourmets almost every day and I am so happy that she gets essential nutrients and fresh, homemade taste even when I don’t have time to cook. I hope you and your lil’ones love our veggie meals as much as we do!
Mom to Jayden & Mira
- Fresh, refrigerated, organic products with clean ingredients
- Vegetable-focused offerings (70-95% veggies & beans)
- Naturally low in sugar via limited use of fruit
- Complex, flavorful meals that both babies and adults find delicious
- Designed to deliver essential nutrients today and develop healthy, adventurous eaters in the future
- Perfect as a meal for a baby or a snack/side dish for a toddler
- Never contain added salt or sugar
- USDA Certified Organic, Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Cold-Pressure Processed
- 100% Recyclable
- Free of phthalates
- Promotes healthy eating and bonding
- Shipping materials are all recyclable and/or biodegradable