Bee K’onscious Artisanal Honey Now Available Online
Denver-based Purveyor of Raw, Single-Origin Honey Launches Website
Denver, CO – Denver-based startup Bee K’onscious Artisanal Honey is now offering its nutritious raw honey online at https://bkshoney.com/. Each jar of Bee K’onscious’s single-origin honey is sourced from the finest beekeepers around the world, with a QR-coded label that allows customers to scan and trace the honey to the single beekeeper who produced it. The “hive to home” honey brand has partnered with TagOne, a provider of blockchain technology, to provide customers the ability to ensure the source of the jar is producing 100% pure, unfiltered, unpasteurized, non-blended honey.
“Many people enjoy high quality honey, not only as an alternative sweetener, but for its natural antibacterial qualities and disease-fighting antioxidants. What consumers don’t know is that many mass-produced supermarket honeys are cooked and, thereby, lose their nutritional value,” says Bee K’onscious owner Matt Kollmorgen. “Every jar of Bee K’onscious is raw, unadulterated and uncooked and retains all the good stuff your body needs to fight disease.”
Bee K’onscious currently offers four varietals: Brazilian Cipo Uva, Brazilian Marmeleiro Prateado, Montana Clover and a much sought-after California Sage. The selection of unique honeys will continue to expand as the Bee K’onscious team continues to search the globe for beekeepers that have integrated best practices. Bee K’onscious Artisanal Honey retails for $18 per jar.
Bee K’onscious only partners with beekeepers that maintain ethical and sustainable beekeeping practices. The company is also committed to packaging their honey in glass jars and shipping to customers using only recyclable, corrugated packaging.
About Bee K’onscious Artisanal Honey
Bee K’onscious is a honey company that navigates the globe looking for the highest quality honeys, harvested and produced by the world’s finest apiarists. The Denver, Co-based startup is working towards ending the exploitation and inequality in an industry where economies of scale value quantity over quality. For more information, please visit www.bkshoney.com and follow them on Instagram @beekonscious.
Founder of Bee K’onscious
In the kitchen, I am constantly finding new ways to introduce this sweet, highly nutritious superfood to my cooking. It is important to me to provide my family with a healthy, nutrient rich alternative to sugar and other additives.The inspiration to turn this love into a business was born by one simple, and disturbing reality.
Today the consumption of honey continues to expand, while production declines. How can that be?
Simple. The majority of honey on the market today is anything but. Flavor and nutrients are replaced with unhealthy additives like corn syrup.
But not at Bee K’onscious. We only source high quality, 100% raw honey. Direct from the bee farm to your table.
No additives. No processing. Just pure, fully traceable, raw honey you can feel good about serving your family.
We will always Bee K’onscious of the fact that the beekeepers we partner with use ethical and sustainable practices to maintain the health of their bees as well as the purity of their honey. We will never blend our honey from multiple beekeepers to offer a lesser quality product.
We recognize that bees are pollinators first and their natural pollination of food crops is vital to our agricultural ecosystem.
We are also conscious of the environment and seek to minimize our impact by packaging our honey in glass jars.
The Many Health Benefits Of Honey
Honey is more than versatile, varied and delicious. Research has shown that honey contains a wide array of vitamins, minerals, amino acids and antioxidants3
- Alleviates Allergies: Honey acts like a natural vaccine. It can trigger an immune response that produces allergy antibodies.
- Cough Suppressant: The consistency of this delicious treat coats the throat while the sweet taste activates nerve endings that protect from incessant coughing.
- Sleep Aid: Honey promotes the release of serotonin. The body converts this to melatonin, which regulates quality and duration of sleep.
- Anti Microbial: Honey is a natural antibiotic. Honey has been used for centuries to remove bacteria from cuts and burns.
- Superfood: Honey contains many life sustaining substances – enzymes, vitamins, minerals, amino acids, antioxidants and water.
- Boosts energy: With 17 grams of carbohydrates per serving, its unprocessed sugars enter the bloodstream quickly giving extra energy.
- According to Dr Fessenden, author of “The New Honey Revolution,” honey can have numerous positive effects on the body and restore the health of future generations. “Since ancient times, honey has been known for its many healthful benefits, but what many don’t know is that the current medical research has validated many of those long held beliefs” 4
Heating honey removes many of the health benefits provided by this natural sweetener. We will never pasteurize our honey, ensuring you get all of the benefits of consuming raw honey.
Check out “The New Honey Revolution” and see how for just pennies a day, the consumption of honey could reap enormous health benefits.
The list includes Honey for: 4
- Detoxification of alcohol and liver health
- Oral health and gingivitis
- Superfuel for exercise
- Wound care
- Antimicrobial benefits
- Thyroid conditions
- Cardiovascular disease
- Brain health
- Obesity and weight gain
- Gastrointestinal health including Crohn’s disease
3 National Honey Board, “Nutritional Benefits of Honey.” Sept 2008
4 Dr. Ron Fessenden, MD, MPH, “The New Honey Revolution.” 2014