Wissotsky Tea Nana Mint W Gngr&Lmn . Herbal infusion made of nana mint ginger and lemongrass. This product is manufactured in Israel.
Nana mint is like a pleasant rush of tingly vitality that delivers a cool, invigorating sensation to your palate without overwhelming the distinctive flavors of our signature teas. Nana mint imparts our Spiced Citrus, Sweet Spiced and Nana Mint with Ginger & Lemon teas with a soothing character perfect any time of day.
OUR NANA MINT FLAVORS
WISSOTZKY: BORN WHEN A MAN
NAMED WOLF TOOK TO THE SEA.
It was 1849 and Klonimus Wolf Wissotzky liked tea. But he wanted to love it. He tried every tea in Moscow, but they all fell short. So he set sail on an unending quest to find the world’s best ingredients.
Later, the Wissotzky Tea Company was the exclusive purveyor to a real tea snob—the Russian emperor. To satisfy the royal whims, and our own passions, we set out on expeditions to every corner of the earth looking for new flavors.
Since then we’ve moved our operations and won numerous awards from the connoisseurs of Europe and Asia. But mostly we’ve been choosing teas, blending them, cupping, and blending them again until they’re teas we can truly love.
This unwavering commitment to quality has been driving us for over five generations, and we do it all so every customer’s cup tastes remarkable.
Our Signature and Journey Collections feature our finest teas. We source the best ingredients from every corner of the earth, and blend them with generations of expertise. So please, brew with only your finest water.
- A rich assortment of 8 different black tea, green tea and fruit and herbal infusions is available
- 10 Each Wissotzsky Blood Orange & Mandarin Tea, Wissotzsky English Breakfast Tea, Wissotzsky Classic Tea,Wissotzsky Earl Grey Tea, Wissotzsky Mediterranean Spearmint NANA Tea, Wissotzsky Chamomile Tea, Wissotzsky Cherry Tea, Wissotzsky Wildberry Nectar Tea
- 80 bags, no metal staples
- Our tea chests provide you and your guests a colorful assortment of teas. Each tea is made from a unique blend passed down through the generations. Includes 8 delicious flavors individually packaged colorful tea bags & held in a beautiful wooden-hinged box
- OUP Kosher for passover and all year round. Made in Israel