THE ORIGINAL AT-HOME DRY CLEANER
Dryel is the best way to safely and thoroughly clean your special care clothes at home. The Fabric Protection Bag protects clothes and concentrates the gentle cleaning vapor from the Dryer Activated cleaning cloth for optimal cleaning performance. No fading, shrinking, or stretching like is often caused by wet washing or dry cleaning.
Dryel works in the convenience of your dryer in as little as 15 minutes and saves up to 90% of the cost of dry cleaning. So, when you have suits, dresses, or even jeans and sweaters that need to be cleaned, skip the hassle, expense, and harsh chemicals of the dry cleaner. Choose Dryel instead.
Also try the NEW Dryel On-the-Go Stain Pen!
HOW DRYEL WORKS
Dryel® uses a specific process to clean your dry clean only and special care clothes.
- The heat of your dryer activates the cleaning solution in the Dryer Activated cleaning cloth to release a steam that removes body soils and odors from the clothes.
- The Fabric Protection Bag maintains the optimal balance of cleaning agents and heat, allowing the steam to work thoroughly through the clothes, and then slowly vents the vapors out of the bag and dryer.
- Dryel Booster Spray includes extra cleaning agents to remove stains, and add freshness to heavily soiled areas prior to putting the garments through the in-dryer system.
- Don’t deal with the mess and hassle of hand washing and flat drying. Use Dryel on garments that you typically hand wash.
- Get 2 things done at once! Start your Dryel load in the dryer at the same time you start a laundry load in the wash.
- Discard the Dryel Dryer Activated cleaning cloth after use, but save the Dryel Fabric Protection Bag (reusable for up to 30 loads).
- To help reduce wrinkles, button or zip garments before putting them in the bag.
- Touch-up ironing may be necessary.
- Do not place any other garments in the dryer while using Dryel.
Note: Do not use Dryel on leather, velvet, suede, fur. Always test garments for colorfastness before use.