- SAME GREAT TASTE: PBfit All-Natural Chocolate Peanut Butter Powder uses premium cocoa to give you the chocolate you crave & the protein you need. It beats hazelnut & chocolate nut spreads with 82% less fat & 1/3 the calories of other chocolate nut spreads.
- PROTEIN POWER: With 5g of protein in one serving of Chocolate PBfit, you can get a boost of protein right before your workout at the gym. Try adding it to the protein powder you already use or use it in your morning smoothie for a delicious protein boost. Great for men and women.
- SIMPLE INGREDIENTS: Chocolate PBfit is made with 4 simple ingredients: peanuts, cane sugar, cocoa, and salt. Did we mention it’s all-natural and gluten-free? It’s just pure, delicious, peanut butter, and cocoa flavor in a low-fat powder.
- DELICIOUSNESS DEFINED: BetterBody Foods is committed to using foods made with natural ingredients you can pronounce. Our Chocolate PBfit is gluten-free, dairy-free, and soy-free but not taste-free because even healthy people have taste buds.
- BLEND, BAKE, OR SHAKE: When it comes to the uses for Chocolate PBfit, the possibilities are endless! Mix into baked goods like bread, pancakes, waffles, and cookies to add a great chocolatey peanut butter flavor. You can also blend it into breakfast smoothies and other drinks for a tasty, low-fat protein boost after the gym! Great for men and women!
- Do PB&J the leaner way — PBfit has 87% less fat and about 1/3 of the calories compared to regular peanut butter (when prepared as directed), yet it’s made from real roasted, pressed peanuts.
- Deliciousness defined — For a delicious, low-fat peanut butter spread, combine 2 tbsp. PBfit with 1 ½ tbsp. water. Stir until smooth, and spread anywhere you would put normal peanut butter!
- Protein power— Each serving of PBfit is packed with protein, you can get a boost of protein right before your workout. Try adding it to the protein powder you already use!
- Simple ingredients — PBfit is made with 3 simple ingredients in Classic PBfit and 4 in Chocolate. The best thing is that you can pronounce all of them! Classic: peanuts, coconut palm sugar, and kosher salt. Chocolate: peanuts, sugar, cocoa and kosher salt. Did we mention it’s all natural and gluten-free?
- Blend, bake or shake — Mix into bread, pancakes or waffles to create a great peanut butter flavor. Toss a few spoonful’s into smoothies or shakes for a tasty, low-fat, protein boost.
People go nuts for PBfit and here’s why: they don’t expect it to taste as good as regular peanut butter. So when it does, they get super excited, even a bit obsessed. Imagine snacking on peanut butter that’s only one-third the calories and 87% less fat compared to regular peanut butter (when prepared as directed). That means guilt-free smoothies, PBJs, peanut butter dips, oatmeal, pancakes—you get the idea.
It’s your new non-guilty pleasure. BetterBody Foods PBfit is made by gently roasting peanuts, and then pressing the peanuts to extract the majority of the oil from those peanuts. This process reduces the unnecessary fats that is found in regular peanut butters, but it still leaves a delicious, low-fat peanut butter powder that is chock full of flavor. For a low-fat peanut butter spread, combine 2 Tablespoons of PBfit with 1.5 Tablespoons of water.
It also gives a delicious protein boost to smoothies. You can also try substituting PBfit for flour in your favorite baked goods recipes. PBfit is packaged at BetterBody Foods’ world headquarters in Lindon, Utah.
Peanut Butter Without the Love Handles
PBfit is peanut butter powder. We make it by pressing gently roasted peanuts to remove most of the fat and calories. Then we grind the peanuts and mix in some coconut palm sugar, and a pinch of salt. The result is a delicious peanut butter powder that has 87% less fat and 1/3 the calories of traditional peanut butter.
Not only is PBfit delicious, but it is also incredibly easy to use. You can mix it into anything from oatmeal to Thai peanut sauce. Or you can just add water and make peanut butter!
Imagine snacking on peanut butter that’s only 70 calories vs. 188 calories and 2g fat vs. 16g fat compared with regular peanut butter. That means, guilt-free smoothies, PB & Js, peanut butter dips, oatmeal, cookies, pancakes – you get the idea. It’s your new non-guilty pleasure.
How It’s Made
Gently roast peanuts.
Press out the oil and fat.
Grind to fine powder.
Blend with coconut sugar and a pinch of salt.