Ziri Skincareis a luxurious, all-natural, and ethical brand dedicated to simplifying skin and hair care, creating organic, paraben-free, and cruelty-free products using natural ingredients and ancient Moroccan practice. Offering unique, multipurpose products such as Rose Water Spray, Moroccan Black Soap With Lemon, Moroccan Red Clay Paste, Organic Argan Oil, and more — you can find a multitude of solutions with each product.
- When you apply Moroccan Red Clay to your skin, it effectively absorbs both sebum and excess oil, which are one of the leading causes behind the formation of unsightly blackheads, and acne. You also remove any dirt, grime, and dead skin cells that have accumulated on the surface of your skin.
- Moroccan Red Clay significantly impacts the appearance and overall health of your skin. So if you find yourself looking a bit rough around the edges, it may be time to give this fantastic product a try.
- Benefits: Absorbs dirt and excess oil. Unclogs pores and blackheads. Restores skin elasticity. Rich in iron and silica. Evens out skin tone. Reduces acne and brightens skin Improves blood circulation. Promotes cell regeneration
- Apply to clean face or body evenly avoiding eyes and lips. Let dry 10-15 minutes. Remove clay by washing away with warm water or a damp cloth. Finish by moisturizing with Ziri’s Argan Oil.
- Ingredients: 100% Natural cosmetic grade red clay paste mixed with 100% Argan oil Size: 7.05 oz
Ancient practices, a modern beauty regime
For hundreds of years, Morocco has been famed its bounty of natural ingredients and for the natural beauty and wellness routines followed by locals.
At Ziri, we demystify Moroccan beauty secrets and bring you all-natural skin and hair products made with the finest ingredients from Morocco.
We take an ethical approach to our business, sourcing ingredients from local Moroccan communities, whether that be rich argan oil, delicaterosewater or our exfoliating black soaps infused with fresh scents such as zesty lemon.
Our aim is to help you enrich your wellbeing with a natural, organic health and beauty routine, enjoying luxurious ingredients long-valued by our ancient culture. We create products following age-old processes and formulas, so you can treat your body to the finest products.
Ziri means ‘moonlight’ in the Moroccan Amazigh language spoken by the Berbers of Morocco. For centuries, the moon has formed an important part of beauty rituals. It is during a full moon that our skin and hair are more absorbent, making it the perfect time for rejuvenation and recovery.
The majority of our products are USDA-organic, while our black soaps are 100% natural. We never use parabens and our products are never tested on animals.
At Ziri, we believe nature provides us with everything we need for optimum health and beauty and that quality skincare ingredients are simply an extension of our overall dedication to our health and wellbeing.
That’s why we combine natural ingredients and ancient Moroccan practices to create a modern skincare regime for today’s women and men.