Sharp White Cheddar Rustic Thick Cut Shreds
Our Rustic Thick Cut Shredded Sharp White Cheddar is aged over 90 days for that perfect, full-bodied taste you can expect from our Sharp Cheddar cheese. This deliciously versatile Rustic Cut shred is great for melting and maintains its flavor and cheesy texture for the perfect cheese pulls and is great for mac’n cheese, quiche & breakfast bakes, cheesy dips and fondue and so much more!
INGREDIENTS: CHEDDAR CHEESE (rBGH-BST HORMONE FREE CULTURED PASTEURIZED MILK, SALT, ENZYMES), ANTICAKE (POTATO STARCH, POWDERED CELLULOSE). CONTAINS: MILK
Made with vegetable renet
CONTAINS 0g OF LACTOSE PER SERVING.
*No significant difference has been shown between milk derived from rBGH-BST treated and non rBGH-BST treated cows.
Yellow American Sliced
Grilled cheese? Juicy burger? American cheese me! The all-family favorite, our American cheese is a delicious proprietary blend of aged cheddar and Monterey jack cheese.
Rochelle Park, NJ – July 2021 — Andrew & Everett®, a leading natural cheese brand, revolutionized the clean cheese industry over 20 years ago by introducing the first rBGH-BST hormone-free cheese in the U.S., raising the bar on the industry standard. Andrew & Everett American Cheese is the only American Cheese sliced fresh from the deli to gain national acclaim from Whole Foods Market, meeting the highest standards of any American Cheese.
The full line of Andrew & Everett pre-sliced cheeses includes Yellow and White American, Swiss, Mild Cheddar, Mozzarella, Pepper Jack, Colby Jack, Havarti, Muenster, and Provolone. They are creamy, delicious, and perfect for melting on burgers and wonderful additions to snacks and sandwiches at your summer picnics.
Their line of American Cheese particularly stands out against other brands, as Andrew & Everett American Cheese is made with natural aged Cheddar and aged Monterey Jack cheese, not leftover ends, or pieces. It has no artificial preservatives, colors, no sugars added, no soy or soy lecithin, no whey or whey protein concentrates, no milk protein concentrates or calcium phosphates, and is rBGH-BST hormone free.
“At Andrew & Everett, we believe that cheese should taste amazing just the way it is. That is why we start with the highest quality milk from grass-fed cows that are raised humanely on family-owned fourth generation farms throughout America’s Heartland,” says Kevin Rider, Senior Brand Manager of Andrew & Everett. “This produces a delicious, creamier tasting cheese that’s free from artificial hormones and preservatives and only has recognizable ingredients you can pronounce,” adds Rider.
The cheesemakers at Andrew & Everett take an authentic approach to cheesemaking, turning milk to cheese in 48 hours by master artisan cheesemakers local to where the cows are raised. This special process is essential in producing a fresher, creamier, better tasting cheese without any additives or flavor enhancers. Andrew & Everett’s exceptional flavor is the result of an unwavering effort to create a truly clean label natural, preservative and artificial hormone-free cheese that tastes like it comes straight from your local farmer.
Joining the already vast natural cheese line-up, Andrew & Everett introduces NEW Andrew & Everett Rustic Thick Cut Shredded Cheese, a larger cut shred that is great for melting and maintains its flavor and cheesy texture when heated. It is available in Sharp White Cheddar, Mozzarella, and Fiesta Blend varieties.
The complete line of Andrew & Everett Cheeses beyond the pre-sliced line includes:
· The NEW Andrew & Everett Rustic Thick Cut Shredded Cheese comes at the right time with more meals being prepared at home than ever before. The debut of Andrew & Everett Rustic Thick Cut Shreds, available in eight-ounce resealable bags at a SRP of $4.99-$5.99, will surely become consumers go-to shredded cheese for melting, as the shreds are the perfect size – not too thin, not too thick! The Andrew & Everett Rustic Thick Cut Shredded are available in Sharp White Cheddar, Thick Cut Mozzarella, and Fiesta Blend.
· Andrew & Everett Shredded Cheese line consists of traditional and finely shredded cheese varieties that come in Mexican Mix, Sharp Cheddar, Mild Cheddar, Mozzarella, and Reduced Fat Mexican Mix, as well as their Blend varieties of Pizza Blend and Italian Blend Shredded Cheeses. They come in convenient resealable pouches. The new Rustic Thick Cut Shredded joins this line.
· Andrew & Everett Melting Cheese is the only “clean” melting cheese on the market, which is made with just nine simple ingredients, compared to competitors’ 28 ingredients. It has no artificial colors or preservatives, is kosher-certified, made with real cheddar cheese, and is perfect for sauces, mac ’n cheese, nachos, and more.
· Andrew & Everett Grab-and-Go Snacks include cheese bars, sticks, and string in a variety of flavors, like Sharp Cheddar, Pepper Jack, Colby Jack, and Mozzarella. They are ideal for a quick snack on the go or for a packed lunch.
· Andrew & Everett Grated Parmesan Cheese is aged over ten months and is ground, not pulverized, providing larger, coarser granules, providing a more robust flavor.
· Andrew & Everett Specialty Seasonal items, such as Port Wine and Sharp Cheddar Cheese Balls coated in almonds, make for a delicious holiday or year-round gift.
“We have one of the broadest offerings of natural, preservative free and artificial hormone- free cheeses that not only meets consumer needs for better-for-you, clean label cheese, but tastes exceptionally flavorful, never compromising on quality or flavor” says Kevin Rider. “Hands down Andrew & Everett has the BEST American Cheese,” adds Rider.
To inspire your summer grilling, try this Philly Grilled Steak and Cheese Sandwich
· 2 tsp olive oil
· 4 oz sirloin steak (thinly sliced)
· 4 slices Andrew & Everett Yellow or White American Cheese
· 2 tsp or more of butter
· 2 slices pumpernickel or multi-grain bread
1. Heat pan to medium-high heat, add olive oil once pan is hot.
2. Add steak slices to oiled pan and cook for approximately 3 minutes, or until steak is lightly browned.
3. Spread butter on outside of pumpernickel or multi-grain bread slices.
4. Once steak is slightly browned, layer slices of Andrew & Everett® White or Yellow American Cheese atop steak, until melted.
5. Remove meat and cheese combination, wipe pan clean and return to heat.
6. Add a slice of bread, butter side down to pan, then add meat and cheese combination atop bread, followed by second slice of bread atop meat, butter side up.
7. Cook both sides bread until evenly toasted.
8. Remove from heat, cut, and serve.
For an amazing summer appetizer, try this American Cheese Con Queso Dip:
· 1 7 oz. package (8 slices) Andrew & Everett Sliced American Cheese
· 1/2 cup heavy cream
· 1 small ripened tomato , diced
· 1 green chili, chopped
· 1 tbsp. water
1. Warm heavy cream in a pot on low to medium heat.
2. Add 8 slices of Andrew & Everett® American Cheese until melted.
3. Mix in diced tomatoes, chopped chilies, and water until blended.
4. Serve warm with tortilla chips.
About Andrew & Everett®
Andrew & Everett® cheeses offer natural, clean label, preservative and hormone-free products from grass-fed cows raised on small, fourth generation family-owned farms in the heartland of America. Each farm has around only 15 heads of cattle, allowing for smaller batches of cheese that are all produced from the first run of the day, to ensure no cross-contamination and the cleanest cheese possible. The “farm-to-table” freshness is also ensured, as the milk is made into cheese within 48 hours by master and artisan cheese makers. Their products are made with vegetarian rennet, contain no antibiotics, artificial hormones, artificial preservatives, artificial colors, binders, or fillers, and are gluten-free. No cows are injected with synthetic rBGH-BST growth hormones or fed animal by-products. No antibiotics are used for any of their cows, so if cows become ill and antibiotics are necessary, they are removed from the dairy herd and their milk is used for conventional cheese. All Andrew & Everett products are produced in gluten-free facilities and tested on a regular basis to ensure the non-presence of glutens. Andrew & Everett cheeses are the only American variety of cheeses sold at Whole Foods, meeting the highest standards.
Their national distribution covers an extensive list of national first-rate natural/specialty retailers and exceptional standards of ingredients and production place Andrew & Everett in the top tier of assisting consumers in making clear, informed decisions about the healthy foods they choose.
For more information, please visit https://andrewandeverett.com/