~OREO Alaska!

153 Flares Twitter 1 Facebook 35 Google+ 0 Pin It Share 117 StumbleUpon 0 LinkedIn 0 Email -- Filament.io Made with Flare More Info'> 153 Flares ×

I’ve always been amazed by Baked Alaska, just the whole burnt top/ice cream concept seemed so contradictory & incredible to me!  Even though I’ve always been intrigued, I never allowed myself to even consider making one on my own!  All I could foresee was a giant melty mess as I fumble to assemble the whole thing!  And I’m pretty sure that’s exactly what would happen..lol!  :)

But I am a firm believer in baby steps {mental note> must watch “What About Bob”} and this idea is definitely a baby step in the giant Baked Alaska direction!

These delicious little creations gave me new hope!  They are to die for delicious, so impressive & the perfect little bite after a big dinner!  Not to mentions SO darn easy!!  In 2 minutes these were inhaled created! And what a crowd pleaser..Ooo’s & Ahh’s all over the place!  :)

Oreos (how ever many you want)

Your favorite ice cream (I used Vanilla Toffee)

Marshmallow Fluff

A kitchen torch

Grab an Oreo

Top it with some ice cream

Top that with a mound of Fluff

Torch it

Marvel at it

Eat it

Repeat!!  ~Enjoy! :)

1. This is one baby step I should be taking, these look amazing!

2. That whole torch thing scares me but these oreo alsakas do look yummy.

• Oh, once you start using it, you’ll want to torch everything in sight..lol! :)

3. What a great idea! My Oreo loving gang would LOVE these!

4. I think you just gave me an easier way to make Baked Alaska…which means I’ll now be eating it every night!! This is awesome!

5. Wow, this looks incredible. And so easy! A great quick sweet treat after a meal. Yum!!

6. Talk about easy as pie!!! You go girl. This is enough to make me go buy a torch!! Thanks for such a creative twist this fine morning.