~Cherry Cheesecake Bites!

There I was, just sitting on the couch daydreaming of fun and romantic Valentine’s Day treats when BOOM, this little Cherry Cheesecake idea hit me like a ton of deliciousness!  SOoo, of course, I jumped up because once an idea “hits’ me..it must be conquered  Especially when it’s tasty, adorable and romantic! :)

It only took about 10 minutes to create one of the most amazing and out of this Universe, sweet little fruity bites EVER!  If you like Cherry Cheesecake, if you like quick and easy-to-eat snacks, you’ll totally adore these interactive and delicious gems..seriously!

Plump and sweet Cherries, coated in rich and thick cheesecake-ish heaven..and then dusted with Graham Cracker crumbs!!

You can dip-as-you-go, or prepare a bunch and snack away!  Feed your Valentine a few and tie some Cherry Stem knots..lol!:)

Or, if you’ve been together a long time, you can have a pit spitting contest….I’m just kidding~?!!  ;)

These little bites of decadence would also go so well with some Chocolate covered Cherries and Strawberries from Shari’s Berries~!  You can find them here>>  Shari’s Berries!  And be sure to check out their amazing Valentine’s Day Strawberries page Click RIGHT HERE>> Shari’s Berries!

What you’ll need for hours of delicious snacking happiness:

Fresh Cherries if in season, or a jar of Cherries with stems works perfectly fine as well  (pits are optional)!

1 container or block of Cream Cheese

1 cup of Powdered Sugar

Graham Cracker Crumbs..enough to dust all of your Cherries!  :)

In a food processor combine the Cream Cheese with the Powdered Sugar..add to a bowl

Add the Graham Cracker Crumbs to its own bowl..

Here comes the hard part..LOL!

Dip a Cherry or a few,  into the sweetened Cream Cheese, like this..

BUT DON’T EAT IT YET, control yourself geez..lol! :)

Then dip it into the Graham Cracker Crumbs, like this….

NOW you can eat it..open wide and say ahhh! :)

These gorgeous little sweeties will definitely brighten up your Valentine’s Day!  Such a lite & fun way to enjoy all the greatness of Cheesecake with none of the work.  Grab your honey and get your Cheesecake Bite on!

…and as a bonus, hardly any clean-up for him..haha!  ~Enjoy!  :)

1. You guys are simply amazing!! I love following you and seeing what you come up with next!! Keep it up!! If you get a chance, check out my page on FB. :) I made some red velvet cupcakes with red velvet frosting tgat I adapted from your Scarlet Frosting into a buttercream for my red velvet cupcakes which turned out absolutely amazing!! Thanks for the Inspiration!

2. Dangerously easy, this could spell trouble!

3. What a cool idea! Now I’m thinking strawberries, orange slices, kumquats, blackberries…*drools*

• I wish so too Anita! ;)

• You can always use maraschino cherries. She did say that the pits were optional.

• Yep, pits are part of fresh Cherries no matter how you eat them. This method will work just fine with pitted Cherries in the jar if you’d like. :)

4. YUM! i made these today for my husband’s birthday party.. he loves cherry cheesecake and I wasn’t feeling confident enough to make a real one! anyway, thank you so much for posting these– they’re delicious! and i’m excited to impress the birthday party guests with them!

• YAY! I’m so glad you made them..I hope everyone loves them! :)

5. I would take the even easier way and use the premade cheesecake filling in a tub!

• Oh YES!! I like the way you think..lol! :)

• I love the way you think!!!! I may have to make a run to the grocery and make these yummies tonight!!!

6. OMGOODNESS! I planned to do something exactly
    Like this with strawberries and gluten free… If my pictures are as good ill share with ya :) My 6 year old prince and I made my strawberries similar from Independence Day, except we use res and blue sprinkles instead of graham crackers.

• Yes..I’d love to see them, hope you enjoy them! :)

7. Will this work with strawberries?

• YES…YESSSS! :)

8. OMG…….They are just to die for!!! They are just so good plus easy enough for the kids to help out!!

9. I can not wait to try this!! I’m going to use cherries, strawberries AND blueberries as I will be making them for a family gathering where I know there are many different likes/dislikes. Thank you so much for the GREAT idea!!

• Enjoy them! :)

10. These look amazing!! especially now that strawberries are mentioned!! I hate to be a downer but do you have nutritional value listed somewhere? I would love to make these but I don’t wanna mess up with the weight loss progress ive made with ww….thank you!!

• So sorry..but I don’t have the values for them, you could always look each component up on ww~SO happy you like them! :)

• This will just have to be one of those times for a “little indulgence”! Moderation will be the key. I myself have been on a weight loss program since January. Sometime we just need a “little indulgence”! Then it’s full steam ahead!!!

11. Someone shared an abbreviated version of this on Facebook today, and I wanted to “see” the full version. It took a while to find your blog, and I just wanted to let you know that I am enjoying reading your blog a lot. I love to read cook-books, too. The photos on your blog, along with this recipe is a really nice touch! I will definitely have to try this recipe! Keep up the good work!

• Thanks Linda..so glad you found me! :)

• Amy, Can you direct me to your blog?
        Thanks so much, Cecelia :-)

• You’re here. :)

12. Some one shared the pics on facebook. I got so excited I’ve been dreaming about these .. for real. So here are some places my dreams have landed me. Kit bars in cheese cake, anything you can put a toothpick in as a handle covered with cheese cake. Oh my, I best stop now before you think I’ve lost my mind. Not sure how watermelon, cantelope, or honey dew mellon will work out, but I’m going to give them a try as well.

Thanks for sharing your ideas!!!!!

• HAHA…start with the Kit Kats for sure..awesome ideas! :)

13. I definitely using strawberries this weekend for Easter:) I think I’ll try fat free cream cheese with powdered sugar…. Any other ideas to cut some fat & sugar??

• I think you covered it..sounds great! :)

14. Ok I need some input…. I want to make these for a fun cookout with friends, I am thinking of soaking the cherries in vodka first!!! Thoughts?!?

• My only thoughts are where and when is this cookout…hahaha. :)

15. I LOVE this idea for both Cherries and Strawberries! One question I have is I want to serve them at a party and wanted to know how well fresh / freshly pitted Cherries will hold up in this recipe? For instance if I want to prep the night before or earlier?

• I’d maybe just gather the components, keep the Cream Cheese cold of course..and dip them close to serving! :)

16. I found these via a Facebook community, too. They cropped your picture and didn’t give credit (unless “nothing on this page is ours. no infringement intended!” counts…) I had to hunt for your page using Google image search.

Here’s their page in case you want to say something. I don’t think they mean to be rude but none of their posts link to anyone’s page or give any credit. It’s bad internet etiquette if nothing else…

• Thank you! :)

17. Hi,
    I want to make these for a party~ how do you think these would hold up being made ahead of time and stored or transported?

Thanks!

• I’d dip them as you go…fresh. ;)

18. I wanted to print the cherry cheescake, and was so disappointed that it printed “everything” and used the rest of my ink, because it printed ALL the pictures. Usually when you hit “print” for a recipe, it prints the recipe and maybe one pic.This one printed 11 pictures. Such a waste of ink and paper. I’m am excited to try this recipe, but beware when printing one off.

• You need to hover your cursor over the sections/pics you don’t want and it gives you the option to delete. This will get easier after my blog facelift! :)

19. I think strawberry’s sound good to, I think I’m gonna try it with both of them I’ll let you know in a little bit.

20. I just want you to know that ever since I’ve been following you, I’ve gained 5 pounds. LOL! <3 Too much awesomeness. Thank you.

• Lol..thank you! :)

21. I am making these this weekend I`m having a b-day party for my Boyfriend we where just talking about cherry cheese cake I`m going to surprise him with this

22. Thanks for the wonderful recipe. Im looking for something i can make to put in the christmas tins this will work great.

23. Love the idea. You’re a genius! I’m going to try this with apples, pears and peaches as well. With cheesecake how can you go wrong? Ya know, LOL

24. Love this idea they look delish i am trying going to try with neufchatel chesse and stevia instead of granulated sugar just trying to keep the fat a bit lower for my self. But will make the regular recipe for the family !!!!

25. Id love to have this recipe! I don’t have a printer so would you Please send recipe to my email address? Thank You, Marsha

26. You can also use the choc cream cheese in a tub to dip strawberries in, I would use smashed choc graham crackers though

27. Looks great – I’m going to try this with fresh strawberries and a toothpick for the stem.

1. Lunatic Loves These Links | Cravings of a Lunatic - [...] Oh, Bite It- Cherry Cheesecake Bites [...]
  2. Cherry Cheesecake Bites | Life With Lodi - [...] you love Cherry Cheesecake or need a super fast and easy dessert to bring to a party, OhBiteIt has …
  3. Cherry Cheesecake | Dreamy Blog - [...] The simple recipe is available click here. [...]
  4. Strawberry Cheesecake Bites | Jillian K. Smith - [...] Original: http://www.ohbiteit.com/2012/06/cherry-cheesecake-bites.html [...]
  5. List: Favourite food blogs | To Muse and Carouse - […] Oh Bite It! Notable recipe: Cherry Cheesecake Bites […]
  6. Ten Tasty Dessert Bites | Food&FamFood&Fam - […] Cherry Cheesecake Bites from Oh Bite It […]
  7. Essentials of An Awesome Baby Shower | Glitter Girlz Events and designs - […] Yummy Cheesecake Bits […]