~Cinnamon Roll Fudge!

12.9K Flares Twitter 14 Facebook 716 Google+ 8 Pin It Share 12.1K StumbleUpon 3 LinkedIn 0 Email -- Filament.io Made with Flare More Info'> 12.9K Flares ×

I always laugh at myself, because I can literally prepare a fabulous 3- course meal for 12 people, but I totally fail at making simple rice,  eggs..or fudge!  In fact, until now I had pretty much given up on making my own fudge..and simply relied on the holiday season well-wishers and generous neighbors for my supply!  That was until I learned about this ridiculously simple method!  I almost kinda-sorta feel a little guilty at the simplicity of this fudge, but one bite always makes me feel better!  :)

I see fudge as a beautiful, sweet blank canvas just waiting to be brought to life!  And when I think about ways to bring something to life, Cinnamon Rolls are usually the first thing that comes to mind..well, and coffee of course..lol!  ;)

So it only makes sense that Fudge & Cinnamon Rolls are brought together in this harmonious sweet, sticky, Pecan filled, swirly cinnamony treat!  This simple fudge has every element of a warm, gooey, Pecan filled  Cinnamon Roll, minus the necessary fork, plate and manners!  These Cinnamon Roll treats can be grabbed at a moment’s notice and popped into your mouth..no muss..no fuss!

You’ll never see Cinnamon Rolls or fudge the same way again!  :)

1-16oz. container of Cream Cheese Frosting

1 bag of White Chocolate Chips

1 Packet of Duncan Hines Cinnamon Roll Frosting Creations mix

1 Cup Brown Sugar

1 tbsp. finely chopped Pecans

1 tsp. Cinnamon

1 tsp. good quality Vanilla Extract (Rodelle’s is amazing)

approx. 1 tbsp. of water ..or so.

A 1 ” round cookie cutter..or shot glass

A double boiler

A shallow pan with about a 1″ lip

First prepare the Cinnamon Swirl:

In a medium bowl combine the Brown Sugar, Pecans, Cinnamon, Vanilla & water, mix well and set aside!

In a double boiler add the White Chocolate  Chips, the Cream Cheese Frosting, and the Frosting Creations flavor packet..stir constantly until it’s melted together and smooth.

Line your pan with parchment paper, set aside

When the fudge is melted together (clearly I still had some lumps..lol), pour it into the pan..

Swirl the Cinnamon-Brown Sugar-Pecan mixture into the fudge with a fork or chop stick, making pretty swirlies! :)

Set it aside to harden up for about an hour…it will feel like days! ;)

When it’s all set up..you can either cut it up, or use a round cutter of some sort to give the fudge that fun “Cinnamon Roll” look!

Pop three one in your mouth, and savor the amazing Cinnamon Roll & Fudge combo!  ~Enjoy!  :)

A BIG thank-you & Shout-out to Rodelle Vanilla for supplying me with the BEST Vanilla Extract in the world, it made this fudge ahh-mazing!  What a difference good Vanilla makes, check them out..you’ll LOVE!  :)

P.S.  They believe in good old hand written notes too..so great!

1. And there you go again with your evil self! ;-) I’m so amazed at your creations every time I come here. I’ve never seen the cinnamon roll frosting creations mix, but I must find it now!

• LOL Renee!! Thank you so much..and you can find those packets next to the frostings! :)

2. OMG!!!! Heavenly!!!

3. I am dying to make this, but a little confused about the fudge. Is there another recipe for it that I overlooked? What kind did you use? Inquiring and hungry minds need to know!

• What part is confusing you, and I’ll try and help! :)

4. And here I sit with ALL the needed ingredients in my kitchen right now! What’s a girl to do??? I’ll tell ya what – she needs to get in there and make it. Okay, realistically I’ll need to wait till tomorrow or the next day but by the end of the week I will have some of this in my mouth savoring everyone morsel!

• LOL!! Let me know what you think when you taste it! :)

5. This fudge sounds easy enough to make and even more delectable to eat. Grocery store here I come.

6. So these look amazing but I Can’t find the flavor creations at my local grocery store and I’m in kinda tight spot where I don’t have time to try several different stores – suggestions? would cinnamon and brown sugar work? Anything I can substitute?

• Yep..A Cinnamon/Sugar blend is all that was anyway! Hope you love them! :)

• I was just wondering if you’ve managed to “perfect” the cinnamon/sugar ratio to substitute for the flavor creations? I haven’t been able to find it locally and I’m actually not sure it’s sold in Canada yet. I’d appreciate any help you could give me.

Thanks

• I stick to 2 parts sugar to one part cinnamon. :)

7. Was just looking for somthing cinnamony to swirl into regular quick fudge, but looks like I’m goin’ to the store to get white choco chips and icing! Thank you!

8. What size pan? Thanks!!

• I used a small 5×9-ish so it would be thick. :)

9. HOneychile, i have my grandson salivating on my neck as he sees this over my shoulder… i guess this will be Sunday brunch

10. These look amazing! My boyfriend lives in germany and id love to send him some of these, do you thimk theyd keep well? The only component i would worry about would be the frosting, but the ready made stuff usually keeps okay, doesnt it? Any experience? Thanks!!

11. Oh my goodness. These look so delicious and simple. I’m thinking Christmas presents :) My family will love me so much, lol. Can’t wait to make it!!

12. Oh my! When I stumbled on to your site I must say I was blown away by the creative, unique and deliciousness you have on here! It has now become my favorite recipe site EVER! Thanks so much! I am making it my personal goal to try to make every single recipe on here and see how my family likes them, I will keep you posted on my progress!

13. Really nice looking food

14. Are you serious??? You are asking me to use “high quality vanilla” and then you, yourself, are using pre-made frosting and a frosting add in??? Are you kidding? I can make cinnamon cream cheese frosting from scratch in MIUNTES that tastes heavenly—not like the plastic that is in the tubs. I cannot believe you would even buy that stuff. This probably will not even make your page—since most of you all simply weed out any TRUTH in these messages and just go for the “positive lies” you receive. But I tell you—-I am unsubscribing from your CRAP and I am going to tell anyone who reposts your dribble that you are a fake. Including the Pampered Chef facebook page that had this dribble posted. Sick!!!

• I don’t weed through anything..I’m sorry you’re so angered by fudge that it prompted you to write such an extensive critique. I’d help you, however I’m not exactly sure what your problem is. Last time I checked, this is a free country and you can use any products you’d like! Have a nice day. :)

• That is the awesome thing about having talent. I do not NEED help. I can make my own frosting from scratch and do not have to buy processed crap in a can. I do not have to take shortcuts to make quality food. And I can make rice. Do you even make the food you make on your blog? At this point, I doubt even that. You are the type of person that takes away from real bloggers, People who do it right. Meh! I hope the “fans” you have out there realize your fatal mistakes and flaws and see you as you really are: A wannabe.

• You’d think someone with as much “self-proclaimed” talent as you, would spend your time using it, instead of hating on people you don’t know. Best of luck with your success.

• Wow….somebody’s goldfish died and took their wrath out on this website. Jealousy does make others use ugly words. Such a shame. This site is awesome and I have made many of the recipes. If there is any shortcut with outstanding taste…I am there!!

• Haha..yep, all of my recipes are “make more difficult” optional, some people are just unhappy souls..lol! :)

• so make your own frosting and use it instead already!

• The great thing about living in a free country is that you can make your food any way you want to. I also don’t like the plastic tub frosting. It used to taste good 25 years ago, but now it just tastes like plastic. If it had tasted like plastic back then, nobody would have bothered to buy it…including MY mom.
        Maybe if we are nice Anna will share her “heavenly” Cinnamon Cream Cheeze Frosting recipe. Or maybe not. Maybe I’ll just Google it instead. Doesn’t look like she’s in a sharing mood. Maybe she has her own website. Maybe she is just having a bad day. Maybe we are all having a bad day. = 7

15. Hello

I just tried this recipe. It’s in the fridge cooling as I type this. I can’t wait to try it!!!

Thanks for posting this recipe that people can choose on their own if they want to try or not.

16. I just have to say that as a working mom who is frequently short on time,I appreciate your short cut recipes. So does my family!

• So glad to hear it! :)

17. Just saw this on FB posted by Lorraine from Pampered Chef. Thanks so much for a fun and easy recipe. I love cinnamon and fudge and this looks like a great combination of these 2. I’m an American living in England and can’t get some of the products so thanks for answering someone elses post about an alternative to the frosting creation. I’ll also need to replace the premade cream cheese frosting, but that’s ok. Wouldn’t have thought of this creation, so well done! They look amazing and look forward to making them soon!! :)

18. I forgot to ask what weight the bag of white chocolate chips is as again that is not something you can find so I’ll have to buy cooking white chocolate bars to melt down. Thanks!

19. I really like this idea. I decorate cakes and every time I make cream cheese buttercream I always have some left over and end up throwing it away. Next time I have leftovers I am going to try this…sound wonderful.

20. There are 2 kinds of white baking chips.
    One is vanilla flavored and the other one is white chocolate.
    I can’t picture chocolate and cinnamon in the same recipe.
    I know you said “white chocolate” but I just want to make sure that they are chocolate flavor and not vanilla.
    Thank you! I’m looking forward to making this for Thanksgiving.

• Any flavor you like will work…. :)

21. I saw this & it looks so good & a different flavor for fudge. Besides the white or chocolate that you always see during the holidays. What I was wondering is how big of a pan this will make ? Like a 9x 13 inch pan or like a cookie sheet or something like that. Usually when you make fudge it is closer to an 8×8 inch pan is what you use when making fudge. Also probably depends how big you cut the pieces as to how many you get out of the pan. Just wondering.

• In an earlier post, she said she used a 5×9 ish pan so it would be on the thicker side :)

22. I also was wondering about pan size. The fudge sounds heavenly!

23. I know this may be a stupid question, but as far as computers are concerned I AM stupid. Where can I print these recipes without all the pictures involved?? Thanks for your help………and patience.

• Not stupid at all..simply click the box at the top right of the print page that says “remove images”. You can also delete any section you don’t need. Hope that helps! :)

24. I just had to hurry and post that I just tried this recipe out on my family and they loved it!!! As a working woman and also a full-time student with children any recipe that is so simple, but that also tastes like you have spent hours preparing it is totally welcome in my home, so thankyou! In response to “Anna” and the rudeness of her posts, also the comment about you not posting her comment: as a faithful viewer of your site, I must put my two cents in. If it were me that this type of comment had been sent to, I myself would not have posted the comment just for the pure fact that the comment was purely unprofessional and might I add hateful and uncalled for. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Usually a comment of this nature is spun out of jelousy and the fear that someone might be doing a little better than themself. As I stated before, I made this delicious recipe lastnight and my family LOVED it, shortcuts and all! LOL. I look forward to more great recipes to try on my family.

25. These look soooo delicious! Definitely trying them. If I canr fund the creation packets how do I make the cinn/brown sugar mix? Thanks :)

• Meant to say cant find**

26. Gosh reading through some snarky comments on here! Anywhoosers! Aside from using “terrible canned crap” lol do I HAVE to use a double boiler? Because I’m not even sure I know what that is, let alone have one. Any substitutes I can use??? Btw. I love your blog I found you on Pinterest when I wanted a divine cookie and the “coffee cake cookies” came along and you’ve been helping me go up in pant sizes for over a year now! Lol I love you! I love that you use “common folk” ingredients, lol I don’t always have the damn patience to make “”homemade cream cheese cinnamon frosting” FROM SCRATCH! I’m glad you make these recipes simple. If I want to get fancy I do. I definitely don’t bitch to you about it!

• Hahaha…hugs! :)

1. ~Red Velvet Fudge! | Oh Bite It - [...] this Red Velvet Fudge was inspired by my Cinnamon Roll Fudge.  And what a great idea it turned out …
  2. Cinnamon Roll Fudge | What2Cook - [...] For full directions please visit: Ohbiteit.com [...]
  3. New Ideas | Cinnamon Roll Fudge! - […] For directions and to print go to: ohbiteit.com […]
  4. This is a must! Cinnamon Roll Fudge | Food and Everything Else - […] DIRECTIONS […]
  5. CINNAMON ROLL FUDGE! - […] MAKE IT > http://www.ohbiteit.com/2012/08/cinnamon-roll-fudge.html […]