~Grilled Cheese Pull-Apart Rolls!

Not sure what came over me, but one minute I was cleaning out the fridge and the next minute I was stuffing obscene amounts of Cheese into Biscuit Dough, rolling it into balls, drenching it Butter and baking them until this happened..lol!

No plan, no reason, just buttery, cheesy, stuffed & puffed dough-ball nonsense!

Gooey balls of Grilled cheese-like orbs, baked to a puffed perfection!  I just keep telling myself that the very best things in life happen this way sometimes…

~Especially when it comes to food..lol!

What you’ll need for enough Rolls to feed at least 12 people:

1 Container of Pillsbury Grands Flaky Layers Biscuits (8 ct.)

1-7.5 oz. Container of Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuits (10 ct.)

**I used two different sizes of Biscuits just for interest, but you can use all the same size Biscuits if you’d like!  It will take 2 cans of either size to fill the cake pan.

1/2 cup melted Butter..you could leave this out, but the Butter is what makes them taste just like Grilled Cheese! :)

Velveeta Cheese…approx 3/4 of an entire box.  (you will need a 1-2″ cube to stuff into each Roll)

A 9″ round cake pan

(If you’d like to really make everyone feel like a kid, serve these with a hot bowl of Tomato Soup) …you’re welcome mom! ; )

Melt the Butter and pour about half of it into the cake pan…

Cut the Velveeta into approx. 1-2″ cubes, making sure to cut enough for each Roll.  You will have some Velveeta left over for other yummies!

Pop open the Biscuits and stuff each one with a cube or 2 of the Cheese.  Of course the larger Biscuits will hold more cheese than the smaller ones.

I, of course,  stuffed them with as much Cheese as I could get in there..lol!  Roll the dough around the Cheese, sealing it tightly and forming a ball..

Place the stuffed dough balls into the buttered cake pan, arranging them evenly.  Pour the rest of the Butter all over the top!

Place the pan onto a larger baking sheet to protect your oven from any spill-overs as they puff up…trust me..Grr!  :)

Bake them at 350 degrees, uncovered for 12 minutes, don’t let them burn.  If they get too dark before 12 minutes, cover them with foil!

Definitely cover them them with some foil now, and continue baking them for another 12 to15-ish minutes or longer, until they’re golden, puffed and firm all the way through.  The inner Rolls take longer to firm up so be patient, as long as you have them covered they will be fine.  :)

Some of the Cheese oozes all around the Rolls, this is a beautiful thing!  ~See…

Let them cool slightly…

These are especially fun because you can serve them straight out of the pan and just start pulling at them…

Or, you can turn the pan over onto a serving platter, and make Mom proud by using a plate…

Or you can dive in however the heck you’d like…

The main idea is to get these hot, melty Rolls into your mouth…

…as soon as you can, or they will be gone…

So…open up, stuff your lips, repeat, enjoy! :)

1. Oh my!! This looks incredible and your pictures are superb! I must pin this and try to make it this weekend……

2. This is the BEST thing I’ve ever seen !!!!! Doing it tonight. Thanks !!

• Hahaha..well thank you! Let me know how you like them. :)

3. YUM!! Wonder if it would work in a bundt pan?? Hmmm….

• Great idea!

• why two can of biscuits?

• You can halve the recipe no problem. :)

4. Wondering if this would work with just regular cheddar cheese cut into cubes? Whatcha think? Hate to use Velveeta for anything if I can avoid it….

• I think any cheese should be fine, just eat them fast while they’re warm for maximum melt. :)

• Mozzerella would be WONDERFUL – with a pizza sauce for dipping …..

• im gonna do it with croissant rolls and cheddar cheese (valve-eater is not real cheese, in my book)

5. Oh my goodness! These look amazing!! Think I’m gonna try adding some crispy bacon pieces to them when I make them!

• Yummy!

6. Sooooo, I’m new here (and LOVING IT), but I was just wondering if you were some sort of Pillsbury supporter, or if you are just completely obsessed with their products?? I mean, I certainly couldn’t blame you for the ladder;) Just wondering cuz I see lots of recipes with their rolls and such!! Good stuff!! Thanks for sharing!!

• I’m a huge fan of pillsbury products, I love popping a can and having ready made dough at my finger tips..lol. :)

7. Any cheese work you think or have to Velveeta to melt in 12 minutes?

• It’s approx. 24 mins total in the oven..so I think any cheese should work. :)

8. Found this on Pinterest! I think my kids will LOVE this!! I too love to make different recipes (particularly for a hot breakfast) using rolls and crescents, etc. Such a convenience. ;-) Although, usually I try to make it a wee bit healthier but sometimes we gotta’ splurge!!

I’m making this for the kids tomorrow! I might even make it for my CCD kids! ;-)

• Yay..let me know how they go over! :)

9. When I make grilled cheese sandwiches I sometimes dice up an onion in very small pieces…I wonder how that would be.

• SANDY: i should think, if you diced it up very fine & did not use too much, it would be good. You might want to caramelize them slightly first though, as they will not cook very much, being inside the dough, so the onion flavor may be overpowering… Just experiment with a few of them when you make a batch, try some caramelized & some not, etc.! ;-)

• I think onion in it would be good!! I know when I make my grilled cheese sandwiches I always add 2 or 3 rings (I slice the onion all up and just use 2 or 3 pieces) and grill as usual…YUMMY!!

• My secret for using onion on grilled cheese is to slice thin rounds and throw a few in the pan w the sandwich ontop and the onions grill with the bread and become one with it. So, fine dice onion and sprinkle on bottom of the pan in the butter, should carmalize real nice into the bottoms of the rolls

• Oh yummm. :)

10. what about for people who trying to weight any suggestion or just be bad for 1 day lol

• Have a salad…lol! :)

11. Oh my, they look amazing. I’m definitely going to try them tonight. Look so yummy! :)

12. Doing these today , think I will add a little piece of ham. Will also have with tomato soup.

• Yummm!! Hope you love them!

13. Also if you put crumbled (cooked) bacon pieces in they are so delicious

• Oh yeahh! :)

14. I love garlic on almost everything,,,so maybe adding a little garlic powder to the butter,

15. You are awesome!!! I am making these today with some tomato soup

16. You just made my mouth begin to water! Can’t wait to try this myself. My husband will be in heaven!

17. I must be hungry, I have visions of this served with medium rare filet mignon, green salad and asparagus! Oh my!!!! *sigh…..

• Sighhhh! Yum!:)

• Mary, what time is dinner?

• I agree with Sandra…what time is dinner Mary ?? LOL !! I would use the big flaky dinner (Pillsbury) rolls–the grands, do the whole recipe/use 3 different cheeses such as Pepper Jack, Swiss <–a soft Swiss & Monteray Jack/would also caramelize onions & put it throughout (not so many that they overpower the dish though) and to top it off I would serve it with homemade cream of broccoli soup and filet Mignon <—sliced up very thin so you can roll it into the bun's. That would be a well balanced meal and not just rolls for dinner…just a thought, lol !!

Thanks you Amy for posting this fun recipe…I'm sure if you want you can turn it around and make it sweet just use cinnamon/walnuts & poppy spread (out of a can-it's delicious) and follow the recipe because you NEED the same amount of butter as well…again just another thought :)

18. Making these right now. I used crescent rolls and made them in balls and used shredded cheddar and garlic. We will see what happens.

• Ooh..let me know! :)

19. I think I could make these rock with some (ok alot) of bacon mixed in between all the biscuits!

• Mmm..yes! :)

20. I made these today and totally missed the second 12 minutes step. Mine were done on top but total mush on the bottom. So I flipped them all over and cooked awhile longer, but they still weren’t done where they were touching. I just came back to see if I did something wrong and apparently I did! Maybe make that step more prominent ;)

• The inner rolls take a bit longer, I made it a bit more clear! Thank you! :)

• Amy,
        I’d just like to comment in regards to Shannon’s not cooking all the way through. Why did you make the inner ones LARGER and then smaller ones, the cooking time for each is going to be different ?? Why not make them ALL the same size…I was stumped by that as well when I was looking at the pictures. I thought it looked a lot like a monkey bread recipe but with cheese <–which is why I liked it…but I didn't understand the two different sizes and maybe that's where her problem began and ended !!

Thanks
        Missi

• I chose a variation on the size for interest…it’s not like veggies where the cooking time would be different. Big, little, medium…all the dough rises, and browns at the same rate of speed. Since it’s velveeta, even all the cheese melts at the same rate of speed. The done-ness in the middle issue occurs when they’re piled onto each other at spots throughout the pan..usually the middle. That’s why if you protect the tops by covering them midway through or so, ..you can buy a longer cooking time in the oven. :)

21. these look amzing ! i so am going to try this,.. i’m looking at the pics,… BACON should so be added to these ! obviously cook the bacon first ? and i’m thinking,… to melt butter,.. add to the pan of bacon, and scrape til melted,.. then add the bacon smothered buttery sauce on top :-) oh yummy ! i’m excited to try this !

• Sweet Jesus….yes! Hahaha! :)

22. What about putting in some diced up bacon?

23. Is there a way to “pin” these recipes?

• I have them on my pinterest page…the link is on the top of the blog homepage! :)

24. O.K. LADIES..I’VE BEEN SINGLE FOR OVER 12 YRS.NOW. But I can vision this recipe with those little breakfast links (LITTLE SMOKIES) WRAPPED UP AMONGST ALL THAT CHEESE and Buttered Biscuits. Fixing it tonight for my Fiance ….I,ll let u know how it turns

• OR… Bacon…. crumble some bacon in each one…. YUMMY!!

25. i made these so good but i used chopped uo some beacon in it and it was so great the kids love it thank u so much

26. put bacon bits in it!!!!

27. Tried these tonight – even after doubling the baking time, they weren’t done in the center. Darn – they looked so yummy!

• Hmmm…they may have needed even longer. Every oven is different. So sorry. :(

• I would say maybe use a bundt pan…the center part would cook the inner buns for sure…all other monkey bread recipes uses bundt pans…probably the reason why…i will try it but in a bundt pan!!

• Great idea!

28. going to make these with hot pepper cheese and serve with freshly made salsa for a picnic treat

29. OMG!!!! Must make these this weekend!! They look soooooo yummy!

30. I’m thinkin the mexican velveta would be so good!

31. O….m…..g…. this will be my weekend guilty pleasure for the weekend. Looks sooooo yummy!

32. I’m not sure what country you’re in but I’m in Australia and we don’t have Pillsbury here. So not sure how to make these on our turf! lol I would do them from scratch preferably, but again, not sure what ingredients to use. Any ideas?

• I’m not sure..I’d google an easy from scratch biscuit dough recipe. :)

• Stina, what Americans call “biscuits” is the same as our scone mixes. Our store bought bread dinner roll mix would also work well. As long as its not been cooked, so we can STUFF them with cheese, LOTSA CHEESE :) then this will work. I am gonna be making these myself this weekend. :) Good luck

33. I would maybe put them in a larger pan,because they will expand as they bake, that way they may cook all at the same time, or could use all the same size biscuits might help also

34. OHHHH! MY GOD! Cari. Have you made the rolls yet? I just fell in love just by looking at the pic’s.Shoot me an email. Whe have not talked in some time.A lot has changed for me in the last few months.I wonder how things have been for you. You seem very happy by your posts.

35. You are single handedly ruining my diet!!! LOL I think I may die here on your site.

36. It looks fabulous, however it’s ridiculous that I can’t send it to my e-mail.

• I agree..the site is getting a facelift and that feature will be added. :)

• u can copy and paste it to your Word or office document site

• NYKKY: Yup, what Sue said. OR…you could even copy & paste it directly onto a new email, to email it to yourself.

AMY: WONDERFUL recipe, i adore grilled cheese w/my tomato soup, so i will definitely be trying this with it!! Thank you!! <3

37. Just made them and my kids love it! Lol xeffinatly gonna be making them again.

38. My family like it like this too I even add the can smoke sausage to it and sometimes the cocktail sausage

39. My family like it like this too in also add the can smoke sausage is good or the cocktail sausage.

40. Tried theses and was not pleased with results, doughy in centers .

• So sorry…cover them and cook them a bit longer next time. :)

41. MAN O MAN THIS LOOKS GREAT,IT’S ALSO A GREAT WAY TO GET RID OF LEFT-OVERS IT MAKES FOR SOME INTERESTING MEALS!!!!! :)

42. Try leftover cooked broccoli with the other ingredients.

• Mode ratio?

• Now I’m lost.

• Some leftover cooked broccoli, diced up, sounds delicious!! I may just have to try them that way as well. Great idea, Sharon!! 8-)

43. OMG! These were fantastic! I used garlic crescent tolls as one of the choices and added bacon and Durkee fried onion rings. Now i can never eat them again, lol.

44. OMG these look delicious! Definitely trying them! Quick question…when I purchase the velveeta, there are two different sizes…should I be buying the larger size box of velveeta? Great pictures, Cant wait to try this!!

• The smaller one! :)

45. Looks great and I would drizle the top with Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Garlic Pawder.

• *Powder, not pawder lol

46. Making them right now! I hope they come out yummy :)

• Great! Remember, if they’re slightly doughy in the center just cover them and cook them a bit longer. :)

47. I don’t eat velveta, only cheddar or colby. Would those two cheese’s work in recipe

48. This sounds amazing… and looks even better! and when you said tomato soup!!! I knew that my 5 grand daughters would go nuts… but at least two of them is going to want me to use garlic butter.:) Thanks so much

49. Omg, I’m totally doing this, and now that I see the comments abt the bacon I may try that or maybe small chunks of steak in it… Something for a meat in it. I’m so flipping excited now. That is Mondays dinner, with spaghetti Os or tomato soup…husband doesn’t like the soup lol. Thank u!!! I have 3 kids to please and this is something everyone will like :)

50. can this be made with mozzerella cheese somehow?

51. I am thinking of adding mini Pepperoni’s to this with mozzeralla cheese. Serve with pizza sauce for dipping. Thought I would share!

52. Add bacon to each one……..drops da mic!

53. I know some kids at my house that would devour these :) Pinning!

Lori
    Whoneedsacape.com
    Not Your Average Super Moms!

54. Made this last night with pepperoni and Colby cheese… turned out great! Thanks :)

55. I saw one’s with jelly, jam, or fruit. How did you make those?

56. Made these cheesy buttey delicious puffs tonight. OMG!!!! Delicious! I’m so ready to add ham or turkey next time… maybe a veggie, too! Very quick and easy to make for a bunch of teens.

57. Amy..you are a genius! However, as I am a single senior, will use only one can of biscuits and of course smaller amounts of cheese. The add-on ideas of bacon, ham,etc.are worth taking note of and implemented as I experiment further. I happen to have a mini bundt pan so that should work for the smaller amount of biscuits
    Thanks for all of your drool worthy recipes!

• Oh..yep, any modifications will be awesome..this is simple enough to totally make your own! Enjoy! :)

58. I have these in my oven right now but with a little twist- we are having them for breakfast and I added a big slice of ham inside with the cheese! My mouth is watering, I can’t wait to try them!!!

59. oh! this one looks amazing!! wanna try asap!!

60. Instead if grilled cheese. I made it with a dab of pizza sauce a couple of pieces of pepperoni, a tiny bit of crumbled sausage,with a smaller block of mozzarella cheese. Everyone in my house wanted more. Next we will make a double batch and have sauce to dip it in….yummy

• I cut up the pepperoni so it were smaller pieces

• that would be… a different recipe different page . this is a grilled cheese recipe

• I know that but it put ideas in my head

61. Have these in the oven now! We eat a lot so I used 2 large cans of biscuits and one small can so 26 total. Plus the whole loaf of Velveeta. Forgot the butter but may brush some on the finished product!

62. These look amazing. I am definitely going to make these for the hubby for his birthday tonight. I am going to try the smaller biscuits and use a bundt pan instead of a cake pan. I have a recipe for pull apart garlic bread that uses the bundt pan and never had any issues with raw dough. Now I just need to figure out an entree to serve with these, ha ha.

63. i just made these, they looked amazing!!! but not cooked in center :( im still cooking them for longer right now, and i cooked them for 52 min yeesh!

• cooked for over an hour.. still not done but im munchin on the corner peice, its very good!! and it looks so awesome

64. These have been in my oven for more than 30 minutes and are still doughy except the tops. They should be great with my cold steamed broccoli and cold hamburger steak. (-;

• Simply cover them with some foil to protect the tops and bake until they’re cooked through. :)

65. These look amazing! When I make them I will bake the in a bundt as some others suggested. Also I will roll each ball in melted garlic butter and grated Parmesan cheese. Yum!!

66. After bein in my oven, COVERED for 40 minutes, they’re still not done. :( what kind of super oven do you all have???

67. I’m making mine right now! Tops look yummy, but the small ones are doughy still. Been almost 40 minutes. I’ll keep them in for however long it takes, just wasn’t expecting it to take so long. :(

• Just cover them if the tops get too dark. :)

68. Mine are in the oven as we speak. I used two Grands biscuits. I had the same problem with the center rolls not being cooked. So, I added an extra layer of foil and bumped up the temp. to 360. After about 10 minutes, I saw instant results from the uncooked ones!

• Yep,,,woo hoo! :)

69. Your photos and this post compelled me to run to the store and make this recipe – it smelled so amazing baking in the oven but I have to say, in the interests of educating readers, that the result was so rich, that we really could not enjoy the final product. This is not meant as a smear on your recipe (I love your blog and you do a fantastic job!) but I think on Pillsbury products generally, they are overloaded with saturated fats and fake butter, I literally could not get down even one cheese biscuit. I eat very cleanly with minimal processed foods as a rule, and thought I would make this as a “cheat” but wow, it was just too processed and enriched, I honestly wish I could throw up what I did eat, not to mention the damage this type of processed food will wreak on my body – inside and out! – post-digestion.

Just a thought here for other readers who eat a clean diet and are tempted by the photos. :-)

• Yes, this could be a bit much if your body isn’t used to it..lol! :)

70. So now I MUST run to the store. Think I’ll add a sprinkle of italian seasoning to the butter and bake them in a ring pan since you mentioned the center needs the extra time baking. Just eliminate the center. No ring mold?? Just put a clean can, peas or corn type in the center maybe 2-3″ of water in the can so the center cooks evenly. Oh my, can almost taste this just thinking about it.

71. Making these tonight, cant wait to eat them!!!

72. Just when I was thinking (did you see the smoke) ,what am I going to make for dinner and I didn’t want to make a big dinner ,you posted this! I dream of cheese and this is perfect! Thank you so much!!! I love your blog !!

73. Will scale down for two people (one tube of bisciuts or dough mix), a mini bundt pan sounds great when I get one. Maybe a muffin tin or the slightly larger popover tin would allow for faster cooking and avoid doughy centers. For now maybe a glass loaf pan with a washed out tin can (from canned veggies) filled with some water, as Ruth Ann mentioned, might be best to serve only one or two people. Love all the variations and add-in’s mentioned in this comment section! Thank you for the recipe!

74. I made these tonight, they were great! It took a lot longer than 30 min to cook them thoroughly, but these are a winner in my book! I’m excited to play around with this recipe and do a breakfast version and a pizza version…maybe a garlic butter with white cheddar.

75. Gonna try them as cresent rolls with soup

76. Oh dear lawdy…..shut the front door delicious looking! I MUST make these…and NOW! Thank you for this recipe!

77. When you say one box of Velveeta, is that a 1lb box or 2lb box?

• 1lb. :)

78. They take way longer than 15 minutes

• You’re correct..as per the instructions it’s 12 minutes..then cover for approx. another 15 minutes or until cooked through. :)

79. These are AWESOME! They taste just like a grilled cheese can’t wait to make them again and try some of the ideas that others have gave.

80. Do you think these could be done in a crock pot?
    Just wondering. They look delicious and want to make them for work!!!
    Thanks
    Pam

• YES..I think that’s a GREAT idea! :)

81. My six year old son is excited because he is cooking these tonight for dinner (I will be cutting the velveeta of course)! He loves grilled cheese and helping me cook so this was the perfect idea!

• Oh how cute! :)

82. Hey, I have been dreaming of making this since the first time I saw it but the thing is I live in Australia and have no idea where to buy these ingredients!!!! Can you please tell me substitutions for the ingredients? because I’m IN LOVE with this recipe!

Thanks for sharing- I owe you BIG time if I get a chance to make this!

• Try a homemade biscuit dough! :)

83. DO NOT forget the baking sheet under the pan. Ugh I set off the fire alarms and had to spend all day trying to clean off the burnt butter over flow.

So I put things into the fridge to finish later. I’ll try the bundt pan according to the comments above.

I put in little bits of ham and a little less cheese per biscuit. Fingers crossed I can finish them tomorrow.

• Yikes~~ yes, be very careful!

84. Mine are STILL in the oven… did the 12 minutes without foil, then 12 minutes with foil. Still doughy and not golden brown! Took the foil off and popped them back in. I hope it’s not my new oven!!!

• It’s not your oven..cooking time will vary depending on size, and preference. :). Just take them out whenever they are to your liking. As long as you cover them if the tops get too dark, they’ll be awesome. :)

85. Can you make this in a fluted pan ? The same way monkey bread is made.

• Yes..that would be fun, just keep an eye on the time, as I don’t know how it would differ. :)

86. I am sitting here reading all the comments and really getting sooooo excited about all the way’s you can use this recipe!! OMGosh!!! Thanks for sharing!!! This is truly GREAT!!!

87. I think I will try my convection oven and see how it goes!! :-)

88. Hey! This is amazing. But can you tell me a substitue (i mean th recipe) for your biscuit dough? Because in my country there are no packed biscuit dough. Thanks

• I don’t know where you are Mary, but I am in Australia. What Americans call biscuit dough, is what we call scone mix, That is available here to buy, but it is so simple to make, you might as well make your own. :)

• I just wrote a comment saying the same thing frustrating isn’t it ????

89. Just made these. I will say that they were great but I was out of butter so next time they will be superb!

90. These look great but here in Australia I have not seen this biscuit dough I have seen a few recipes on this site that uses this dough I am annoyed I can try any of these recipes…..

• Replace the canned dough with a quick ‘from scratch’ dough recipe~ so sorry you can’t get it there! :(

• dam so no short cut for us aussies lol

91. Do you think crescent rolls would work also??

92. We have been making something similar to this for over 35 years, using bread dough wrapped around cubes of Velveeta its always a family favorite around the holidays. I will have to Gove the biscuits a try.

93. I made these tonight and they are WONDERFUL. I didn’t pack the pan as full as your pictures. I left some space between each ball because I have a “thing” about dough not cooking all the way through but they were SO SO good. Also, I used Mexican Velveeta in them which was delicious!

94. Do u use metal pan or glass? Or doesn’t matter? Only have square 9×9

• It shouldn’t really matter. :)

95. Thanks for the idea. I made my own, homemade version of these based on it…actually they are still in the oven. I did not have any Pilsbury biscuits so I used my own flakey whole-wheat buttermilk biscuit dough, with herbs and onion in it, and stuffed that with cheese. I hope they turn out well, they look and smell good at least.

96. I would be sure to preheat the oven sufficiently and also use a Bundt pan as previously suggested for maximum cooking. Going to make these today. Love the idea of doing a pizza-type version.

97. I literally just put these in the oven after I saw this on Facebook! Took less than 5 minutes. Can’t wait to try them!

98. would taste good with Mexican velvetta cheese and bacon

99. I was wondering if you had a dessert form of this. Such as cookie dough and chocolate or something of the likes. I tried this and it worked phenomenally. Thank you.

1. Grilled Cheese Pull-Apart Rolls Food Pix | Recipe by Picture - [...] Recipe and Instructions [...]
  2. Grilled Cheese Pull-Apart Rolls | Food for Schmucks. - [...] Recipe: Oh, Bite It [...]
  3. Grilled Cheese Pull-Apart Rolls - [...] they’re so easy to make with simple ingredients, I plan on making them often! Just hop on over to …
  4. Comfort Food – The Crunchy Sunflower - [...] lunch, I made something quick, Grilled Cheese Pull-Apart Rolls. Coming from the South, I particularly enjoy anything with biscuits. …
  5. Top 10 Delicious Pull Apart Rolls - Top Inspired - […] Recipe and photo credit to ohbiteit.com […]
  6. Grilled Cheese and Bacon Pull-a-part Biscuits - […] came across this recipe at Oh, Bite It and it looked so amazingly delicious I had to try it myself! …
  7. Grilled Cheese Pull-Apart Bread | Food and Everything Else - […] Photo & Recipe by Oh Bite It […]
  8. Menu Plan Monday | Working Mom Housewife - […] 12/15: Taco Dip That Modern Christian Homemaker did last week and a modified version of Grilled Cheese Pull Apart Bread, …
  9. Grilled Cheese Pull Apart Rolls | collector of recipes - […] Click here for recipe. […]
  10. Grilled Cheese Pull-Apart Rolls | Collector Of Recipes - […] Recipe and photo by Oh Bite It! […]
  11. Grilled Cheese Pull-Apart Rolls! : I Love To Cook - […] Trust me … You should read the whole article , so take a visit to this link : OhBiteIt.com …
  12. DIY Grilled Cheese Pull-Apart Rolls - Find Fun Art Projects to Do at Home and Arts and Crafts Ideas - […] Oh, Bite It! - Grilled Cheese Pull-Apart Rolls […]
  13. Lady From USA - […] source […]
  14. All My Loose Ends · An Ode to the Battered Kitchen Table--and the menu plan - All My Loose Ends - […] Grilled cheese pull apart rolls with tomato […]
  15. Grilled Cheese Pull Apart Bread #Recipe - […] Recipe adapted from: Oh Bite It! […]
  16. Grilled Cheese Pull-Apart Rolls - Collector of Recipes Collector of Recipes - […] For instructions, visit Oh Bite It! […]
  17. Käsebrot ist ein gutes Brot – mal anders | eight finger food - […] Grilled Cheese Pull-Apart Rolls: Uhla. Ein tolles Rezept für kleine Brötchen mit schmelzendem Käse im Inneren. Gibt es in …