~Midnight Fudge Cake!

What can I say, I love Chocolate!  ~Give me dark, semi-sweet, milk, white, I don’t care..just gimme!  I’ll never turn it down, but…since this sinfully sweet, succulent concoction came into my life, I totally have a new favorite way to get my Chocolate on!

Midnight. Fudge. Cake. is literally all of those 3 things, and SO much more.  Midnight for its intensely deep, dark almost black Chocolate color.  Ohh, and the fact that it’s a treat totally worthy of the best alone time for snacking ever~Midnight!

And Fudge because it has actual dark, fudgy Brownie Batter swirled into the rich Chocolate Cake that makes it a super moist, and dense fudge-like cake.  The best cake you’ll ever have!  It’s a seductive, Chocolate indulgence like nothing you’ve ever experienced before or could ever dream of experiencing again! ..just kidding, you can make this as many times as you’d like..lol! ;)

What you’ll need for at least 10-12 midnight Snacks:

One box of Triple Chocolate cake Mix..(I only used half)

One box of Ultimate Fudge Brownie Mix..with included Ganache (I only used half)

a 9×13 baking pan

I used half of each box and it made a normal amount of cake.  Feel free to use the entire boxes, for 2 9×13 pans.

In one bowl I mixed the Cake mix, splitting the ingredients in half accordingly.

In another bowl I mixed the Brownie Batter, splitting the ingredients accordingly…

Combine both mixing bowls into the baking pan, swirl them together a bit, and bake it at 350 degrees, for approx. 30 minutes or until it’s baked through.

Let it cool and gently poke some holes into it with a fork…

Now pour the included Ganache all over the top of the cake…if you need more Ganache, use some Fudge  Topping from a jar.

…and serve up a big, moist plate full…

Prepare your lips for the best cake they’ve ever seen! ~Enjoy!  :)

1. I think I just died. Oh my goodness!! Will be making this tomorrow (if I can wait that long!)

2. My new favorite blog ever! This looks amazing!

• Oh it is!! Best cake I have ever had!! (and I am not a fan of cake, crazy I know)

3. Do you mix both cake batter and brownie mix together once they are in the pan like swirl together maybe? Can’t wait to try..

• Yep, swirl them together in a swirly fashion, so they’re mingling! :)

4. You are a sweet genius!! ?

• Lol…he scares me! ;)

• He is a little…strange

• He is a bit creepy ..

5. Lol!! Ha! Ha! Ha!

6. I love some of your ideas but even though this is sugar we are talking about I would love to see the recipes from scratch using decent ingredients for the cakes, cookie, etc. Cake mixes, and Pillsbury cookies, ugh! Maybe if you used mixes that are of a more organic quality? It just seems a shame in a time when better for you pre-mades are so easily available to use things that are so bad for you.

• Then this isn’t the page for you…I’m sorry, but I’m all about easy. ;) ~ feel free to modify any ideas to meet your needs though. :)

• I love your recipes !!!! I will be making this for my sons surprise birthday party Saturday.. His wife and I are chocoholics.

• There you go…this is your website….own it girl

• ditto to what Phyllis said!!

• I agree with Phyllis– One look at the picture tells you this isn’t health food– just yummy!!

• If this is the wrong site, then I don’t want to be right! Can’t wait to try this!

• MIMI how about you go to a tree huggers site for all your au natural recipes?

• As a baby boomer who not only grew up on these “unhealthy” boxed products – and ate a ton of raw batter and dough (with no salmonella ever) – but raised a family on them, too, I find it just down right arrogant that people suppose because something is labeled “organic” it is more healthy than non-organic. I think the whole “organic” craze is just a way for marketers to make more money from those who fall for their “Mad Men” ploys. Sorry for jumping on this bandwagon, Amy.

• Lol..I agree! :)

• Organic items ARE healthier because they are not grown with pesticides. That being said, a desert item, is rarely healthy because sugar is sugar and the contents are not necessarily healthier. I don’t think it’s about arrogance, but about making the best choice for your own family. Everyone has different needs. I figure, I just don’t do the naughty stuff often…and I buy organic when I can find it, and when I can afford it. Balance in all things.

Just because you’re still alive, doesn’t mean that a lifetime of unhealthy eating isn’t harmful, or that it won’t come back to bite you later. Healthy food is a lot less expensive than medical bills later.

• You saw the cake and the ingredients. You could/should have just left the page without the negativity. Go to healthy websites and enjoy your cardboard imitations. Some people love to serve delicious recipes and eat in moderation. No one needs to ake this every night but a special occasion or in moderation is fine.

• Dessert..not desert. Please do not post long rants about how healthy you are. We are not on this website to be reprimanded. You may eat as healthy as you please, more power to you. I suggest you tweak the recipes so they are healthy and then report to us the recipe. I’d rather read that, than a review which is not a review at all.

• I see it as having it not often and eating healthily most of the time. You COULD however, use an organic cake mix and an organic brownie mix which are readily available and pretty good (they just might not be the triple fudge versions with little chips in them), AND you would have to find a recipe for ganache to make from scratch with organic ingredients. Even still…with healthier ingredients…it’s still a dang lot of sugar. You have to do the best you can and make choices that fit for you. Since the recipes on this site focus on fast and easy from mixes and processed products, you’ll either have to look for a healthier site that makes similar items from scratch, or spend the time adapting and experimenting. Many times I will utilize organic items from scratch and can come up with pretty good versions…other times, if I just want a quick something for a pot luck or birthday or something, I’ll go the quick, processed route. It’s all about balance. The photos of the items she makes make me DROOL and SWOON! I enjoy the photos so much I don’t always even have to MAKE the item!

• Mimi, lighten up. This is COMFORT food, for heaven’s sake! It is not something you would eat often, or you would be the size of a Goodyear blimp! I’m not much of a sweet eater, but this is positively decadent.

• mimi here are three websites is the southern lady cooks just a pinch or hillbilly recipes these are on fb good cooking

7. These are fun and time saving recipes—-they sound delish! Why do people need to be critical???

8. For this cake will it turn out ok is i use a regular chocolate cake mix? I realized when I got home I grabbed the wrong box

• Yeah…at the end of the day, it’s chocolate cake. Winning! Lol ! :)

9. I love quick & easy recipes for “real” people…lol! There are three things I look for in a recipe. 1) Is it a short list of ingredients? 2) Are the ingredients items I normally have on hand? 3) Does it sound good? If the answers are “yes,” “yes,” and “yes,” then I’m all for it. Why do people want to ruin it by making everything “organic” and “healthier?” I agree with you…if that’s what they want, then they need to find another site, or make the appropriate changes themselves…why should you do all the work for them? That totally defeats the purpose…lol!!!!

• Amen..and those are the exact same things I look for! If the recipe requires more reading than cooking..I’m out! ;)

10. I honestly started salivating at these photos. I wonder if I can actually whip this one up.

11. Do you grease the 9×13 pan or not ???

• A little spray wouldn’t hurt. :)

12. This might be a dumb question…but does the cake batter have to be triple chocolate? I prefer the devils food chocolate from Duncan Hines? Just didn’t know if it makes a difference?

• That would be fine. :)

13. This looks sooooo good! Yes, it’s bad for you, but who really cares? It’s chocolate! And I ask myself the same 3 questions. If a recipe has more than 7 or 8 ingredients, or any that I don’t normally keep in my cupboards, I ain’t makin’ it! I don’t have hours to devote to one recipe, unless it’s homemade bread and that’s why God invented breadmakers! :) Keep up the good work!

• I agree..if its more reading than cooking…I’m out. Lol! :)

14. In my country we don’t have the mix you have! Im from the Netherlands. I suppose you can’t tell me what ingredients there are in the mixture? So i can make it myself and it will be the same as you made! I hope you’ll know! Byebye Thanks in advance! And if you don,t… I’ll have to search the web.Can you than ast least say who made it and so on? And what name it is. That kind of stuff. Thanks in advandge. Byebye :-) :-) :-)

• Aww…I’d do the same thing and google Choc. Cake recipes. :) Love the Netherlands btw! :)

15. My husband’s birthday is coming up and he loves chocolate too. I may have to make this for him. :)

16. Amazing pictures! I can’t wait to make & eat!!!

• Thank you sooo much! :)

17. Oh my heavens this looks so good!!! Definitely making it soon!! Do you use the entire amount of ganache from the brownie mix or just half? Thanks for the awesome recipe!!

• All the ganache…and maybe some fudge sauce if you like lots. :)

18. This prob sounds dumb as well but since you are only making half of the mixes do u half ingredients on the box directions?

• That’s not dumb at all..and yes, split the ingredients listed in the boxes. :)

19. why do people try to make cakes and stuff healthier or (organic)… seriously its freaking CAKE its not going to be healthy no matter what you do…

• Lol! :)

• LMFAO .. I was thinking the same thing myself :D

20. How do you use half ann egg? The brownie mix only calls for one egg and the cake mix, 3.

• I want to save the rest of the boxes to make on Tuesday for work.

• Just use the whole egg. :)

21. We bought all the stuff to make this cake, and it didn’t turn out right. I am thinking it’s your fault due to this recipe you posted. >:( Half this and half that. B.s.! Both boxes came with packets other than the mix. Which freaking packet goes on top after the holes are poked in with the fork? This was confusing and did not come out like your illustration. You should revise this recipe.

• If you don’t want to split the cake mixes in half, I clearly state that you can use the entire two boxes. Sorry it didn’t work for you.

• Nuhad, I thought the directions were pretty good. If you haven’t cooked much I understand, but I never follow a recipe exactly any way. I always have to put my touch on it, WHen I make this I am going to load it down with some chocolate chips and pecans. I live those and for me it will make this great recipe even better. You have to use your own common sense sometimes. Don’t let such silly things like which packet to use stop you, USE BOTH I’ll bet it even tastes better. This isn’t building a house it is making a cake.

Thanks for this great looking cake, I bought the things a while back,, lost the 5 lbs I will gain eating it, and now I am ready to make it and eat it all myself. Thanks.

• LOL..love it! Enjoy! :)

22. DARN! I made this and it SO didn’t turn out like I had hoped/planned/expected. First off I printed the recipe without photos and didn’t read the above. I think A. Brand of mixes is important and maybe needs to be specified and B. The “mingling” thing of swirling the batters together? We didn’t have the brands you show and I bought Betty Crocker Ultimate Fudge Premium Brownie Mix with Hershey’s Fudge Pouch (which is a lame packet of about a quarter of a cup of Hershey’s chocolate syrup), and Betty Crocker Super Moist Triple Chocolate Fudge cake mix.

I thought…why mix in two bowls and dirty them up AND have left over batters that you really won’t need for a while that will have raw egg in them? So I halved the powders, halved the added ingredients from both and mixed them together in a separate bowl.

The result…sorta dry cake, with not nearly any fudgy topping. So I ran to the store and bought a jar of Smuckers Chocolate Fudge ice cream topping. That sort of sucked too. The ganache must be the magic. The brands must matter, and the mixing method must matter.

Hubby said it was not bad…OK…but not special like he would have expected. And since I made my own darn birthday cake…I was sad. Can’t you just come over and make it for me?? :-)

Back to the drawing board. I want this to work like you meant it too. I must try again!

• I’m trying it again…as we speak…trying to salvage what I can from the incorrect brand. This time I followed the instructions and mixed the remaining half of each mix SEPARATELY, and sort of ribboned or swirlled them gently together. I’m stopping at 30 minutes of baking instead of the toothpick test so hopefully it will be moister and have pockets of different textures (or that’s my hope), and to salvage not having ganache and not liking the Smucker’s Chocolate fudge topping I bought two jars of (it’s just brown and sweet…not really chocolatey), I’m going to try mixing the fudge topping with a couple of heaping TBSPs of dark chocolate cocoa powder (OK, it’s organic cocoa…yippee for me…what-EVER!) I’ll let you know how that turns out. And next time…because there WILL be a next time…I’ll try to find the brands you used OR, make a home-made ganache to top it with.

Fingers crossed! :-)

23. Just found this blog of yours and I think I am in love!!! You make it so easy and it looks amazing. I am literally drooling at the sight of this cake!!! Can not wait to try these recipes out!!!

24. Just made this tonight. I went ahead and made 2, since I had the stuff, but there was not nearly enough fudge topping! I think I will try to find a topping for next time that will stretch a little better, it just seems wasteful to only use half the mixes :) We haven’t tried them yet, will be entertaining out of town guests tomorrow, so hopefully this will be as good as it looks! I do think 30 min is a bit too long for both, but we will see!

25. I almost peed my pants from looking at the pics of this sinfully wonderful dessert! Holy cow! This was posted in April, but I am glad I did not find it until now. Will make it Memorial Day if I can wait that long!!! This sounds scrumptiously divine, and I am sure it will play havoc with my brain until then! Thank you for your site, and your fantastic recipe from the 5th and most important food group -chocolate and more is better! Chocolate from scratch or a box mix – I do not care as long as it is chocolate! Thank you!

26. Just put my first attempt in the oven! The way I did it was a bit wasteful, but eh. I just mixed both entire boxes and halfed them after they were mixed so I didn’t have to worry about halving them and all their ingredients. I also didn’t “swirl” the brownie in. In fact, the tripe chocolate cake came with this fudge or whatever that said on the back to swirl in. For all my other fellow women out there…this is going to be wonderful for that “time of the month” lol!

27. Totally nailed it. OMG. it’s so good!

• Yay! :)

28. Did you come up with this recipe, or revise an already existing recipe. If you revised one, I would like to have the original recipe.

• This is all mine…and is the original recipe.

29. Ladies,

As a practicing surgeon may I share something with you…I tell all of my patients…eat what you wish and enjoy it in moderation…We hear this all the time, totally ignore it and then complain…Yes, organic is wonderful but not very practical on some pocketbooks…it is expensive to eat all organic all the time…

Having said all of that…There was an article in the Journal of The American Medical Association (JAMA) on cupcakes stating they were “The Perfect Indulgence”…now that’s not to say that you will eat a cupcake everyday…but a cupcake every once and a while followed by a lovely walk…No Problem!

Enjoy the recipe…I will bake this myself because I too am all about easy but will bake from scratch as well…Cooking is suppose to be fun….fun with family and making new memories…Enjoy your little indulgences and be smart about it..It’s that simple and please…don’t pose your opinions on a page clearly dedicated to the “wonderful” things in life if it’s not your thing…That is clearly rude and takes away the enjoyment from those of us who can embrace the term “modification” with a smile and chocolate on our chin..

Thank You for your lovely page…I wish you much continued success..

My best,

Susan

• Well put!

30. Oh, stop quibbling. I have to be gluten free AND I’m allergic to chocolate! But I love reading recipes like other people read Game of Thrones…it’s all fantasy~

• Allergic To Chocolate?!?! Oh The Cruelty Is Unbearable!! ;) I Would Need A Lot Of Epi Pens! Your Attitude About It Is Wonderful Though!

31. Hi Amy
    I am in Holland and am looking for a few recipes to make a wedding cake. This looks like I can use it to make the layers, yes? Could you please post me a photo of the boxes, I need to find a comparable one here. Did you mix the batters from both boxes? id you mix thoroughly or just fold it together?
    Could you email me please? Thanks so much!
    kind regards from Cheeseland
    Kim

32. Hi Amy
    Could you email me please? Not sure if my email address is made available to you, will check this page just in case

Thanks so much!
    kind regards from Cheeseland
    Kim

33. I made this today and it was wonderful, my grocery did not have the brownie mix with ganache with it so i ended up making my own ganache. Will definitely make again, ty amy for this recipe

34. Oh good grief, this looks divine. :) Totally making this! (With a bit of improv – Aldi didn’t have the proper mixes – and my own ganache, but it shall still be DELICIOUS!)

35. Amy, this looks delicious! Thank you for sharing. It’s a shame people have to make negative comments. If they want a recipe from scratch go to a site that bakes from scratch, or organic or sugar free, I mean really people?? Amy gave us a recipe that looks easy and delicious, try it, dont try it but keep your negative comments to yourself. Look forward to more recipes Amy.

36. Have you ever tried whipping the ganache that comes with the brownie mix? I’ve whipped my own but would love to save a minute and just use the packet!

37. I love this site – it has some great recipes and I love that the author defends her site. If a recipe here doesn’t appeal to me, I move on to the next but if a reader disagrees with the food or recipes posted, don’t tell someone else how to manage THEIR site! An ingredient suggestion or change to accommodate one’s own tastes or dietary requirements is one thing but suggesting one’s own eating and cooking preferences should be outlined here is not the site author’s choice or responsibility. Perhaps those folks should CREATE their own site catered to their eating choices. When I was a kid, organic was called – go out to the garden and get some corn (potatoes, beans, etc) for dinner while my great grannie was still having us lick raw HOMEMADE batter from the mixing beaters. And we survived! Sorry but not going to pay more bc the package ‘claims’ to be organic, my choice. All things in moderation!! Though I will say this specific recipe would be hard to restrain myself!! :) Besides, we all have our issues and vices. Of course, if I had weight issues, diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol or any other health issue, I would make a better choice than this specific cake but that would be my choice. For those that don’t get your choice is to you, not to others – get a tix to the clue bus!!! My bus tix is visiting this cake tmrw!!! YUM!!!!

38. You know there are just some people that can’t stand to take directions! They have to want to change something…This lady puts up wonderful easy recipes and has the best written and visual directions you could ever want and then someone comes along and starts trying to redo them…my advice…go start your own website and make up your own recipes!

I LOVE THIS WEBSITE OR FACEBOOK PAGE!

39. Do you make each batter before mixing and if you use half a box each then how do you mix correct amount

• Mix only half of each box..then swirl them together. :)

40. I got so excited at the sight of this gooey chocolate deliciousness but was disappointed to find packet cake mixes, but, before anyone accuses me of anything it’s only because we don’t have those mixes here i’ll have to search for an alternative here which unfortunately will mean a lot of cake eating but I think somehow I’ll power through it. Looks yum wish me luck on my experimenting :-)

41. I prefer less processed foods…..dislike the dyes, preservatives & chemicals. BUT as an occasional quick treat this sounds great. My husband would love it with some ice cream. I’m battling the big as a blimp thing so can only eat this very very rarely. Wish someone would scale this down to an 8X8 size. Guess you could make & freeze the parts mixing them at baking time. I will try this.

42. This cake is great. I used a Betty Crocker Supermoist cake mix and a Pillsbury chocolate fudge brownie mix (13X9 size). If you make up both mixes and divide them accordingly you can make a 13×9 cake and a 9 inch square cake of decent size. I didn’t have the topping you mentioned but I melted a Pillsbury chocolate fudge frosting to glaze texture in the microwave and poured it over both cakes.with great results.

43. Hold me back! I want to dive into that cake! It looks scrumptious <3 I just found you on Pinterest… I think I've gained 10lbs just looking at these recipes! lol They all look delicious!

44. You know there is a time and place for quick and simple. This recipe and others like it are fine to make on occasion.In fact I would consider making this. But to say you will never make a recipe if it requires you to actually put some effort into it? Come on people, you are missing out on a whole wonderful world of food out there . Expand your horizons a little and learn to cook. My guess is many of your health issues will be greatly reduced when you learn to cook more things from scratch.

45. o my gosh I am in love with the pics will try

46. I would make this, freeze it, slide some ice cream between two slices, then top it with warm chocolate glaze. Life is so short, enjoy the good stuff!

47. I made this about a month ago using both full mixes and it was delicious. I currently am making it again with a little twist. I have split them into 2 9×13 pans and in the bottom of one with the brownie mix I have added a layer of crunchy peanut butter. (come on who can resist chocolate and peanut butter!). I am hoping it turns out to be an ooey gooey peanut buttery heaven cake! Thanks for posting this recipe is the first cake to ever satisfy my chocolate craving in one slice!

48. Does this cake need to be served hot or can it be cold? I am planning to make this for the teachers luncheon and that means I will need a cake that can be served cold.

• Either is good. :)

49. O man, this looks exactly like what I’ve been wanting. The last 3 weeks I’ve been craving something extremely chocolatey and decadent, like just one bite will satisfy what I’ve been wanting. I’m going to try to make this tonight but I think I’m going to do 2 pans and in one of them I’m going to include chopped maraschino cherries in the mix before it bakes. And with the other I think I’m going to make some homemade sugar toasted pecans and put them into a homemade caramel sauce and pour it over the top along with the ganache. Mmmm, my mouth is watering at the thought lol

• Oh and do the mixes include enough ganache to cover both cakes?

50. This looks awesome! I actually got it from a woman in a grocery store who was grabbing the cake mix and I asked her if she had it before and she showed me what she was making! I’m going to make this for my daughter’s 5th birthday and was wondering if I could put a regular icing on the top of the ganache so that I can write something on it?? Otherwise, I’d be afraid that with the ganache, that the lettering would bleed unless I got the cute candy decorations you just put on and I can stick a 5 somewhere??! Suggestions??

• Ohh SO awesome! Hope you love it! It may be a little too fudgy to write on…lol

51. Did you add anything to the genache because mine wasn’t as gooey but more icing looking. The cake was definitely delish!

52. as I type I am making this!!! Can’t wait for it to be cooled and then we can eat!! looks good, smells good and I’m sure since its chocolate it is really good..thanks

53. I love this recipe. Its definatly for chocolate lovers. I almost found it a lil too sweet but with vanilla ice cream….
    Ooooommmmmgeee. Delish!!!! I used all of the mix from both boxes instead of using half and just made the two 9 x 13 cakes. On one I used ganache and on the other I used smuckers hot fudge. I have to say the fudge was much better. But everyone has their preferences… 5 star

54. Made this today…..doesnt turn out as good as the picture. You can use both boxes, dont make 1/2………

55. I dont know how to half the brownie mix measurements. How do you half 1/3 cup of oil?I dont really want to make two of these. One is bad enough lol!!

56. This is the kind of cake ive been craving….yummmy. thanks for sharing

57. I amtotally making this for myself for my birthday on the 12th and cant wait. I am going to post to my blog and link back toyou

• I can’t wait to see it!

58. Can you mix both together or only swirl?

• It’s the swirl that gives it the fudge Cakey contrast…but mixing it would still taste good. :)

59. The print box does nothing when I try to just print the recipe. Any suggestions? Can’t wait to make it!

• So sorry Sue…sometimes it has a mind of its own, if you’d like to email me, I’d be happy to email you the recipe so you can easily print it from your email. A5ercks@aol.com :)

60. This cover picture has been calling my name for a couple of months! Finally made it today. It is so delicious! I was worried it might be too rich but it wasn’t. It was perfect! Followed your directions as posted but missed any mention of the second mix of chocolate in the cake mix box. I used half of it and added it as directed. I made extra fudge sauce (1 stick butter, 1cup chocolate chips and 1 can sweetened condensed milk melted together in saucepan on medium) and am glad I did. I needed just a little more sauce! Thanks for a awesome recipe!

• YAY~ I’m so glad! :)

61. So, let me just first say, when I find a recipe I really like I read and read comments. …. why, because I want to know what I’m getting myself into. Being said that, looking at these comments not only put me to zzzz but also pissed me off. Gluten free lovers and healthy lovers etc go on your computer and type in healthy food and leave us chocoholics alone :)….. now the cake. …

Yummy yummy…. I used brownies with walnuts added 1/2 c of mini chocolate chip put in the pan and then added the same chocolate chip to the cake mix. I love chocolate with texture. U go girl. ..

And for all the jealous chocolate haters ……like her website says. …… “Oh bite it” ;)

• HAHA~Amen! xoxo

62. I made this recently. I used store brand mixes and added an extra egg to each…YUMMY! THX!!!

63. I LOVE EASY!!!

64. I just made this, and it is SO GOOD. You are a cake mix genius!

65. When I tried pouring half of each into my 13x9x2 pan it didn’t even cover the entire bottom?? if anyone one else had this confusing moment too lol, I was able to fit both full boxes into the one pan and just cooked it for an extra 15 mins.

66. When I read this recipe on Facebook I almost jumped up and ran out to Kroger to buy the ingredients, after reading the comments I don’t know if I can stand the drama! Amy you are a gracious host!

• LOL~ A thick skin is required whenever you put yourself out there. I love what I do, and believe it or not..I also love everyone that takes the time to comment,..good, bad and the ugly! :) Hope you enjoy the cake!! Let me know! And thank you! :)

1. Midnight Fudge Cake | Simple Living - [...] http://www.ohbiteit.com/2013/04/midnight-fudge-cake.html [...]
  2. Midnight Fudge Cake! | Dreamy Blog - [...] When all Gods poured out all heavenly tasting ingredients to create one blissful dessert, I think this dessert is …
  3. Ich konnte nicht widerstehen… | Lea-Julie's Kuchenzauber - [...] Morgen habe ich bei Facebook einen Post gesehen, in dem jemand nach einem Rezept für einen Midnight Fudge Cake fragte. …
  4. Midnight Fudge Cake - Food For The Holidays - […] Recipe and Photo:  Oh, Bite It! […]
  5. ~ Faux Foodie Friday ~Midnight Fudge Cake! - […] that is off limits to me because of the chocolate amines. I know you will enjoy that evil genius …