~Naughty Brownies!

Well, what can I say?  If these Brownies were a date, you’d stay home..lie to your mom about them, and keep them far away from your friends!  They’re so bad, so tempting and so down right naughty, you’ll fall in love faster than you can get that top button on your pants undone to make room for seconds..lol!

There’s nothing really extraordinary about these sweet & shameful Brownies, I mean they’re really just Brownies, …with Caramel …and Bourbon.  It’s the way they present themselves that’ll getcha!  Sticky, gooey dark Fudge Brownies gone wild are bursting  with lava-like~Bourbon-soaked Caramel that will get all over you!

This is not a grab-n-go Brownie…nope, you’ll need to commit with a spoon, a fork and possibly a napkin!

Unless you’re all alone of course, which in that case, go ahead and get messy!  :)

What you’ll need for Naughty OR Nice Brownies:

1 Box of your fave Brownie Mix

25 Kraft Caramels..unwrapped

2 tbsp. Bourbon..(Naughty) OR Milk..(Nice)

Unwrap the Caramels…LOL

In a medium bowl microwave the Caramels and the liquid on high for 1 minutes..STIR IT!  then another minute on high..stir to blend.  Set aside..

Mix the Brownie Batter and Pour 1/2 of it into a baking dish ( I used a small, deep dish because I like thicker Brownies)

Pour the Caramel Sauce over the Brownie Batter…you could always just drink the Caramel Sauce and call it a day, it’s THAT good!  ;)

Now Pour the remaining Brownie Batter over the Caramel Sauce.  Gently spread it over the Caramel..some may peek through and that’s fine!

Bake it at 350 for about 25-30 minutes, or until it’s firm and baked through.

Let it cool!!!!!!

Find a private spot and dig in..admit to nothing!  ~Enjoy!  :)

1. Sounds great, I’m thinking maybe Kahlua instead of the Bourbon, what do you think?

2. Omg! That looks dangerous!

3. So what if you used the bourbon in place of the water on the package directions? LOL you can call them drunk brownies.

• Lol…nice! :)

• I did this today… so yummy but you can stll taste the bourbon. think ooey gooey chocolate bourbon. nomnomnom

4. @Kathy, in here it says she just uses a small one so I am assuming an 8×8…But I am sure it also depends on your brownie mix you choose too. I have a brownie mix that has enough to make in a 9×13 but I know some is only big enough for an 8×8 pan so in that case you would want to buy 2 boxes. Just read the back of the box first to make sure it has the insructions for a 9×13 batch.

My question would be, after you apply the 2nd layer of brownie mix over the caramel layer could you use a knife to cut thru it & “swirl” in the caramel thru out the brownies or is it best just to layer??

• You could swirl it, but they won’t ooze. :)

5. They are in the oven now.

6. Got mine in the oven now…I used Mocha Fudge Brownies :-)

7. Oh heaven!!_….plus you gave ne a great way to make Carmel sauce for ice cream :-)